Judging a bird by her Mum

Dave Benson Phillips

When you look at a bird, she is quite good looking, then meet her Mum, when they have the same facial features ( ableith not as porky )... does it affect whether you want to get into a relationship if the mum is hideously ugly?

I have met a few birds, who then when you meet their mum, you think " f*ck that, I am just gonna slam you now and not get into a relationship with you because I can see how you will end up in a few years time , you're Mum looks disgusting "

Anyone else feel the same?

Spot on Stu. Very important within my policy (everyone should have a policy).

I simply cannot commit to a relationship knowing full well that you are getting stitched up with some fatter in the making... tough but tough im afraid, its the policy...

A good looking mum gives you confidence that, if you invest here, your onto a winner.

Many relationships have lived and died on this policy requirement...

I have also been reminded before, that girls will check out the dad, in the same light!

Stu, I don't think you should worry too much about it.

After all, you've had a fair number of 'relationships' in the life of these messageboards, so I doubt you'll be able to stick with anyone long enough for them to age more than a couple of months.....

I get bored easy, this is true. Luckily being the stud I am, it's not long before the next bird comes along wanting to some Stuey loving.

Stu, I don't think you should worry too much about it.

After all, you've had a fair number of 'relationships' in the life of these messageboards, so I doubt you'll be able to stick with anyone long enough for them to age more than a couple of months.....[/QUOTE]

You are being a tad optimistic my friend, a couple of hours at best in the case of our John Prescott gutalike.

You've obviously not put much thought into things when getting into a relationship.

Either that or you are gay so have not been affected by this.

Don't think my wife or 2 beautiful daughters would agree with that statement.

Well at least you will know that the women that go out with you have a sense of humour or no respect in themselves, or they just work with care in the community

My standards are so low, I'd knob pretty much anything. Which is just as well because my girlfriend's mum is not in the least bit attractive. Although she does have bigger knockers than her daughter, I live in hope...