Stripper

S41NTS

I'm organising a stag night in Southampton and looking to get a stripper in for a bit of a show.

Having never booked one before can anyone recommend any companies / agencies / strippers?

Obviously we're not going to book anything without photo's (more than one).

A google search seems to bring up lots of amatuer looking websites and some crap low res images that dont help me decide if I want to see her without any clothes on.

Cheers.

really ?? It's a bit desperate.

If your going to embarrass the fella by getting a stripper you may as well go the whole hog

Doesn't she break the Trade Descriptions Act by not actually stripping and by, in fact, just shouting like a witch to be heard over the prepubescent crowd?

When booking a stripper you have various options, but the important option is boobs or fully nude. The fully nude strippers tend to be "King Alfred" standard because they're desperate, wheras with the boobs only option you're more likely to get a fitter stripper.

Fully nude i take it? If so pre warn people to not take ANY photos because a very hot stripper arrived at my mates birthday and refused to get her whispering eye out because people were taking pictures. 90quid for 15mins and no growler

I've seen a stripped on a London stag get gash out, stick it in people's faces and beg people to take pictures.

So I guess it's horses for courses.

At the Mountbatten (Lordshill I saw some chap tied to a chair and the two girls teased him with their boobs near to his mouth, which he was very 'up for'. They got him to 'open wide' and close his eyes then proceded to squirt baby powder in his gob, he was gagging for the rest of the night. Another time down at the Lydhust Park Hotel (City Plumbing do) and they were disgusting, I shudder thinking about it.

At the Mountbatten (Lordshill I saw some chap tied to a chair and the two girls teased him with their boobs near to his mouth, which he was very 'up for'. They got him to 'open wide' and close his eyes then proceded to squirt baby powder in his gob, he was gagging for the rest of the night. Another time down at the Lydhust Park Hotel (City Plumbing do) and they were disgusting, I shudder thinking about it.

Knob Jerk reaction? :poundit:

:rolleyes: