I'm currently working for Wolves

SparkySaint

It was a good few years ago now. I believe it was closed down at the time and was about to get a grand reopening.

I did my CBT u-turns at the Kassam Stadium, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't count at all.

Not worked at the grounds, but have worked with/for Saints, Ipswich, Skates, Premier League and 442 Magazine in the past. Currently working with UK Sport for the Olympics.

Scum

The state can't afford people like you anymore. The Olympics will bankrupt this country. You should instead be working 16 hours a day in a corner shop and ho'ing yourself on street corners the rest of the time... :lol:

Scum

The state can't afford people like you anymore. The Olympics will bankrupt this country. You should instead be working 16 hours a day in a corner shop and ho'ing yourself on street corners the rest of the time... :lol:

LOL

To be fair, I thought I would get stick having worked for the Skates. I reckon I would make more money ho'ing myselft on street corners and at least I would get paid.

I'm building an irrigation control panel for Wolverhampton Wanderers new fibrelastic pitch at Molineux. Its at an early stage at the moment but once some parts get delivered then i'll be able to get it built.

I was just wondering if anyone else had done work at St Mary's or had worked at any other grounds around the country?

just wondering if you could elaborate on what a fibrelastic pitch is - sounds synthetic - whats the need for a fancy irrigation system?

just wondering if you could elaborate on what a fibrelastic pitch is - sounds synthetic - whats the need for a fancy irrigation system?

From my days of playing hockey, there are two sorts of 'plastic' pitch the base is on - sand or water. Water is far better as it doesn't shred the skin!