A question...

Marsdinho

Hi,

Can someone (I'm looking at the woman on here) please explain to me the difference between..

Greek yoghurt

Natural yoghurt

Fromage Frais

Creme Fresh

Every time I get asked to buy one of the above, I can never find them and end up buying one of the other by mistake. I then get home and get abused by Mrs Mars for being a retard....

Cheers

Hi,

Can someone (I'm looking at the woman on here) please explain to me the difference between..

Greek yoghurt

Natural yoghurt

Fromage Frais

Creme Fresh

Every time I get asked to buy one of the above, I can never find them and end up buying one of the other by mistake. I then get home and get abused by Mrs Mars for being a retard....

Cheers

I have a similar problem. It's got to the stage where I refuse to buy cream (Single, Double, Whipped) now. The supply of Fresh Cream here(and it has to be Fresh rather than UHT? but some cunningly call themselves Fresh LongLife Cream to confuse the issue even further), is rather hit or miss and if the one Mrs EoA wants isn't available I've no idea which is the best alternative.

I guess I'd be pretty p!ssed off if I sent her out for a case of Old Speckled Hen and she came back with a case of Stella.

Greek yoghurt is usually made from sheep's milk.

Natural yoghurt has live culture (bio yoghurt) and is very good for the gut. Sometimes you get probiotic yoghurt which fights bacteria in the gut.

Fromage frais is a curd cheese (literal translation is 'fresh cheese') and there's hardly any fat in it so it's very healthy and good for low fat diets. It's a good alternative to cream on fruit etc.

Creme fraiche is soured cream.

HTH!

Hi,

Greek yoghurt

Natural yoghurt

Fromage Frais

Creme Fresh

Cheers

Just tell you missus your a real man and a real man don't eat that carp, Fresh full fat cream or nothing !!!!