Gary Glitter

Smirking_Saint

Saw him earlier, in the passenger seat of a blue BMW M9 on the hedge end roundabout.

The driver looked a little bit like him too, this pretty much confirms what i have been told that is he is living in sholing, in fact i pretty much know what block of flats he is in.

Apparantly he has been living with family down here and has been seen a few times, walking around with a f*cking great 'minder' by his side.

Unfortunately i was too shocked to shout out of my window.

Bit odd if the driver looked like him. He's a funny looking chap.

You sure it wasn't a couple of fans on the way to a tribute or something?

Most Elvis impersonators would easily pass as Gary Glitter.

I could be wrong (I often am) but I didn't think you could actually buy an M9 yet, it's still a concept, and there is no 9 series range available at all... yet.

I've seen mock ups of an "M9", which was basically a 4 door M6, but, again, I don't think you can actually buy one.

Hence my first post.

I could be wrong (I often am) but I didn't think you could actually buy an M9 yet, it's still a concept, and there is no 9 series range available at all... yet.

I've seen mock ups of an "M9", which was basically a 4 door M6, but, again, I don't think you can actually buy one.

Hence my first post.

Maybe it was a regular 3 series with a huge big feck off body kit on, you know, spoiler, flared arches big old stereo etc etc.

It was in Hedge End after all - maybe they'd been doing donuts in Maccy D's :(

Hence my first post.

Does anyone really care confused0024.gif But you are probably wrong as usual :D

Does anyone really care confused0024.gif But you are probably wrong as usual :D

Seems I was right. I am considering blogging this now ;)

Of course people care, Chris. Facts are everything when paedophilia is the topic. We don't want another paediatrician incident, do we?

Saw him earlier, in the passenger seat of a blue BMW M9 on the hedge end roundabout.

The driver looked a little bit like him too, this pretty much confirms what i have been told that is he is living in sholing, in fact i pretty much know what block of flats he is in.

Apparantly he has been living with family down here and has been seen a few times, walking around with a f*cking great 'minder' by his side.

Unfortunately i was too shocked to shout out of my window.

Was this a dream, or a fantasy of yours?

Trust the perv to get into one before they are technically available to the rest of us

Edited by ericofarabia

Smirker, to get this back on topic. Hedge End you say eh? I can cofirm that he was on his way to that new BestBuy store on the retali park. My mate works there and told me that he had gone over to pre-order the latest gizmo from Apple, aimed at their younger customers. It's since been recalled and taken off of the shelves after Apple realised that a product called 'I-Touch Kids' was perhaps not the best idea they have ever come up with.

Idiots, I know but meh.

Bit of useless info here.

Bearing in mind his 'preferences' in life, I am sorry to say that many years ago (prior to Gary Glitter) I bought one of his records when he recorded under the name Paul Raven.

Don't have it any more but remember, at the time, thinking it was quite good. Quite soulful.

Smirker, to get this back on topic. Hedge End you say eh? I can cofirm that he was on his way to that new BestBuy store on the retali park. My mate works there and told me that he had gone over to pre-order the latest gizmo from Apple, aimed at their younger customers. It's since been recalled and taken off of the shelves after Apple realised that a product called 'I-Touch Kids' was perhaps not the best idea they have ever come up with.

Idiots, I know but meh.

Well, I thought it was funny!:lol:

When I was a kid he came to see me in the General Hospital. I was about 5 or 6. He seemed OK to me and didn't do anything inappropriate. I am still shocked he turned out to be a Peado. Unfortunatley it probably goes back to the David Bowie interview when he was asked about a relationship between himself and Elton John, I think. He said that,' When you are a pop star you start to see woman you fancy. And you have them. Then it gets boring so you become a bit darker in the bedroom and start doing things you wouldn't dream another human would allow you to do. From there you just start wondering where to go next, and how to get there.' I am of course paraphrasing but I suupose it explains to some extent, whilst not accepting, their bizzarrre behaviour.

He likes girls. Chill.

It's a bit egotistical to assume that every paedo wants to bum your son.

True! But on this occasion, Glitter might make an exception.

Wanna be in my gang my gang my gang wanna be in my gang? Oh yeeeaah, just don't tell me dad.