Games you know you should like, but don't

Baj

Gears of War...

..anyone else?

I loved Gears but can easily see why some would hate it. I think it is actually the only game to win game of the year for two years in a row, which is odd.

Personally i think it has to be Resistance followed by Warhawk. I just couldnt get into them. I liked Battlefield 2 so maybe that is why i hated Warhawk as just seemed like a cheap spin off or something.

Also i might get a bit of flak for this one but i also hate the Mario and Halo series'. I remember playing Super Mario Bros on the NES and it was quality. But since then i have just never appreciated the follow ups. And Halo well, i'm not into some guy in a space suit fighting on wierd platforms hovering around the earth.

Final Fantasy, I know it's a good series of games, but gah. It's like when I see someone eat a banana, it looks delicious, and then I try one, only for my stomach to literally try to rip my skin open just to escape moments after.

Halo is a pretty popular one which I agree with.

Civilization (though I've only played 4).

I hated the first Far Cry also.

PES, just prefer FIFA, don't enjoy playing PES

For me it's completely the other way around. When playing PES I can sense the little moves, weight of passes and shots, from when I used to play football for real. Even the original version had some of that sense. For all it's graphics, logos and players, FIFA just feels like a computer game that just happens to be football. PES every time.

Oh, and deespite that fact that I always feel I'm going to enjoy these football management games, whether I'm successful or not, I end up loathing them.