New forum

How about just letting all the right wing racist ****s have their own forum.

Subscriptions only for anyone who hate the following?

Labour, Trade unions, NHS, Public Sector workers, anyone living on or from a council estate, working class, anyone on benefits, single mothers, students, foriegners, foriegn aid, any protesters - animal rights- anti war - anti climate etc .... darkies/muslims/asylum seekers.

Moderator - Stanley Nazi boy

Denying people the right to decry labour, benefit scroungers, illegal immigrants, etc.... Does that really fit in with the liberal/left-wing ethic? Because it doesn't sound very different to me.

Well at least i know where you stand. I'm sure i'm not the only one who wont be renewing my subsription.

Why can't you just ignore them? Go on any high traffic forum in the world and you'll find racists, sexists, bigots, benefit scroungers, people who joined the "RIP Raoul Moat" facebook page and so on and so on. I'd wager there's even a few living within a half mile radius of yourself, are you going to move to the countryside to ensure you get away from them?

If you feel that strongly perhaps you should become a politician and try to affect change. Refusing to pay a £5 subscription to a forum dedicated to a football team is hardly going to do any good on this subject, is it.

In fairness I can see it I think from both the point of view of Ponty and Andy. Some of the comments are so stupid they are hard to ignore but equally hard to say "no you can't post that."

I'm sure I know more about the benefits system than most on here though only having worked in various Government departments from 1980- 2006 and I can but laugh at some of the things people believe are true.

As for Facebook not only is racism, homophobia, sexism, abusive and threatening behaviour rife on there but the moderation is pretty much non existent, instead FB choose to disable accounts if the user is seen as being "too active" which actually in most cases means you actually bother to reply to posts, leave messages for friends etc; In truth you might even believe FB are chosing to adopt an anti-Muslim slant given some of the things they actually do delete whilst not deleting far worse material. Of course you cannot compare the 400m + users on Facebook to the number on here but given the huge profit they make they really ought to make a far better job of controlling the site than they do. Fair to say this site in that respect is many times better albeit not perfect and never will be.

Well at least i know where you stand. I'm sure i'm not the only one who wont be renewing my subsription.

I don't really stand anywhere, tbh. I just think that we have to take the rough with the smooth (up to the point of abuse, where it stops) from both sides of that, and any other, argument.

Ay, that's why I've let mine elapse... To be fair there are only 3 of 4 posters who really seem to run amok. Just wish the Admins made more of an effort to stop them wrecking it for the rest of us...

Ay, that's why I've let mine elapse... To be fair there are only 3 of 4 posters who really seem to run amok. Just wish the Admins made more of an effort to stop them wrecking it for the rest of us...

TBF I imagine the likes of Dune (Stanley) has more than his fair share of infractions.

TBF there are a few more, possibly considered "untouchable", who despite being banned and allowed to return still drag this forum down way below gutter level. Said bans just token gestures with those who do actually ban them powerless to stop them being reinstated. In truth hard to fathom out why those who do moderate fairly even bother. Just my educated/uneducated/stupid/downright moronic opinion ( delete as you see fit, I'm long past caring.)

I will not be renewing mine...not whilst this ill-informed anti-cortese fest is going on...

whilst the main players were actually allowed to use two usernames by those who run this place and continue on a daily basis to throw out insults to those who disagree with them...

unless "retards" and the like are acceptable words for the main board

I will not be renewing mine...not whilst this ill-informed anti-cortese fest is going on...

whilst the main players were actually allowed to use two usernames by those who run this place and continue on a daily basis to throw out insults to those who disagree with them...

unless "retards" and the like are acceptable words for the main board

There's only one person who falls into that category - Stu. Surely it's easy enough to just ignore him?

TBF there are a few more, possibly considered "untouchable", who despite being banned and allowed to return still drag this forum down way below gutter level. Said bans just token gestures with those who do actually ban them powerless to stop them being reinstated. In truth hard to fathom out why those who do moderate fairly even bother. Just my educated/uneducated/stupid/downright moronic opinion ( delete as you see fit, I'm long past caring.)

I can only think of one.