Brighten a Sick Child's Day..

chrisobee

There's something very wrong about this site.

1. Click on a child's face or select "Find Pals"

2. Read their page (each child has one page)

3. Write a card, letter, Email, sign their guestbook or even send a gift to the child and post it to the address on their page (NB this is not the child's home address, but a forwarding one). Please don't expect a reply.

4. NEW Report post sent on our stats page

Sit back and know that a child is smiling because of YOU.

Thank you, from everyone at Post Pals.

Where I come from adults don't become "pals" with toddlers on the internet. I'm sure this site is designed with the best intentions but I just think it's pretty sick.

There's something very wrong about this site.

1. Click on a child's face or select "Find Pals"

2. Read their page (each child has one page)

3. Write a card, letter, Email, sign their guestbook or even send a gift to the child and post it to the address on their page (NB this is not the child's home address, but a forwarding one). Please don't expect a reply.

4. NEW Report post sent on our stats page

Sit back and know that a child is smiling because of YOU.

Thank you, from everyone at Post Pals.

Where I come from adults don't become "pals" with toddlers on the internet. I'm sure this site is designed with the best intentions but I just think it's pretty sick.

Only for those with sick minds I'd suggest. All letters/emails are checked long before the kids get to see them. And of course you shouldn't expect a reply since the kids are invariably too sick to do so.

Only for those with sick minds I'd suggest. All letters/emails are checked long before the kids get to see them. And of course you shouldn't expect a reply since the kids are invariably too sick to do so.

You're right of course, but I just don't like the way it encourages adults to become "pals" with toddlers. I can just imagine Gary Glitter and his mates drooling over sites like that.

You're right of course, but I just don't like the way it encourages adults to become "pals" with toddlers. I can just imagine Gary Glitter and his mates drooling over sites like that.

I know where you are coming from but GG and co will drool over anything as they clearly do have sick minds. That shouldn't mean sites like this should not exist.

I'd hope responsible adults would actually get their own kids, nephews and nieces etc; to reply. That's what I did.

But you don't get a reply and the letters etc are checked and vetted before being sent to the child.

But you don't get a reply and the letters etc are checked and vetted before being sent to the child.

Thanks for emphasising that point, of course that is the case. My nephew sent two emails and received 2 thank you emails in reply both identical though that is entirely to be expected :

Thank you for taking the time to send an email. I've forwarded it on

and even if you don't get a reply, (a lot of the children are unable to

reply), rest assured you made them smile :)