Saints Wallpaper

Saint Garrett

I think on the picth it says 'The dell 1898 - 2001'. Originally I thought it was something someone had done for copywrite purposes, but I then decided that it was actaually on the pitch, I assume for the last ever game there? Sure someone who was there can confrim this.

As for the bits at the end I have no idea, wondered that myself. To the right it sort of looks like people sat there, or like some seats have been replaced by odd colour seats.

This was the best I could find when I looked a while back

thedell.jpg

Absolutely HATED the Dell being all seater,hated every minuite of it, preferred her in her former glory as a terraced stadium, funnily enough i LOVE St Marys, maybe its because ive never known her any different, or perhaps i prefer my football amongst the company of thirty thousand others!

I think on the picth it says 'The dell 1898 - 2001'. Originally I thought it was something someone had done for copywrite purposes, but I then decided that it was actaually on the pitch, I assume for the last ever game there? Sure someone who was there can confrim this.

As for the bits at the end I have no idea, wondered that myself. To the right it sort of looks like people sat there, or like some seats have been replaced by odd colour seats.

Arghh right, I was there, but just couldn't remember what it said, but can see it now.

Look like bunches of flowers at the other end ! But yes, probably just stewards !!

Arghh right, I was there, but just couldn't remember what it said, but can see it now.

Look like bunches of flowers at the other end ! But yes, probably just stewards !!

It was stewards. My dad was a steward at the Dell and I used to go to their meetings there sometimes.