Welcome back...

Ponty

Do mods have to pay?

Yep, I've only got one more post before my quota is up today. I don't have PayPal so i have to wait for the missus to get back to her house so I can phone her and beg her to pay for me. Embarrassing, huh?

As I only have a two posts left, I'd better say everything I need to in this one. I'll save the other for emergencies.

Brilliant.

Stewart Lee's new DVD is out this week. I recommend that you buy it.

'One Day Like This' by Elbow

russellgrant.jpg

Cake.

0008.jpg

wiltshiresaint > Wiltshire Saint

It hurt but I liked it.

alan-sugar-amstrad-and-the-apprentice.jpg

Widdrington is the only man who can take this club forward.

Yep, I've only got one more post before my quota is up today. I don't have PayPal so i have to wait for the missus to get back to her house so I can phone her and beg her to pay for me. Embarrassing, huh?

Wouldn't it be easier to just sign up for PayPal?!

This is sh*t tbh. What other football forum on the internet only lets you post three times unless you pay. I for one also think its a waste of money buying live league tables and fixure lists etc. Sort it out!

If paying £5 stops me from reading posts from you then horray.

This is sh*t tbh. What other football forum on the internet only lets you post three times unless you pay. I for one also think its a waste of money buying live league tables and fixure lists etc. Sort it out!

Ones which keep on crashing and are slow because they're packed to the brim full of advertising.

what if i get banned before i pay/dont pay?

also i am considering a change of name and thus reset of post count, which i feel is rather sad

If you get banned after you've paid - it's your fault for not sticking to the rules. We will continue to infract users as before for not abiding the rules.

If you get banned before - you won't have the opportunity to pay. If you do pay it will be a waste unfortunately. We have implemented this to cover the costs of the server - but also to ensure further that members stick to the small amount of rules that we have & banned users don't return.

Is there a student discount? I will use my 3 posts a day wisely and I am wondering if I could get a sponsor to allow me to post on here.

The sponsorship package costs £5 and it will enable you to PM me every day with any problems you have, I will always name you in my top 5 on the top 5 threads here and suchlike.

I will even have my avatar as you. Your £5 a year couldn't be spent any better.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Does the 5 pounds pay for you guys to go on a Moderators NVQ course?

Do you really think that there's anything even slightly professional about the way we work?