Rock Band 2/Guitar Hero World Tour

St Marco

Rock Band 2 seems to be getting perfect/near perfect reveiws

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/rockband2

I have no idea when it is coming out here or if it is even coming out here. All i know is it is on 360 in US currently. (timed exclusive?) If it is anything like the first one it will be released here with like a 400% price hike no doubt.

Guitar Hero World Tour looks interesting as has a really good song list and supposedly you can actually create your own music, which no doubt when ****ed up with friends will be torture on sober ears! :)

Think it comes out on October 26th.

A lot of you might hate these type of games. A year ago i was the same. But after playing Guitar Hero 3 and playing tunes like Paint It Black,Paranoid,Slow Ride,Welcome to the Jungle etc.. i think it is class. What a genius idea.

I think I might grab Rock Band 1 for the cheapest I can get it at the moment, then just import Rock Band 2, because I doubt it will get on the PS3 game shelves in Europe anywhere before Christmas.

The recent 360 ads which have been on said that Rock Band 2 is coming out in November for us.