David camroon....the loos mouth

dune

399273.jpg

Nice one Dave.:lol:

It's about time we had a PM that isn't afraid of rocking the boat internationally. Dave's comments were also very shrewd on the domestic front as it's classic "divide and rule". The Conservatives have never polled well from the Pakistani community, but the Indian community (who are generally more affluent) are more natural Conservative voters so in one fell swoop he has lost no votes (the Cons didn't have the Pakistani vote anyway) but has won votes from the Indian community. Underestimate Dave at your peril - he's one smart cookie.

Yeah he is really intelligent: ****ing of a nation that has nuclear weapons and not the toughest stance on terrorism. 'Divide and Rule'; that's just what we need in the UK a bloody civil war between the Pakistani and Indian communities. Congratulations Cameron, I've got absolute confidence in you to add to this monumental **** up of a world we find ourselves in.

I like the picture of the big mac in the background. Matybe they were going for a big mac after the photo call. And why is one trying to burn his arm.

Cannot be in this country where the photo was taken. If it was where the H&S brigade?

Errr, I'll think you'll find that is an advert for Burger King!

Joking aside DC is spot on about Pakistan, and please don't take this as racism despite the peddle reputation, but Britain is in a dangerous position due to the number of those (generally and weirdly second generation pakistani's) that live here. Now it's alright telling another country they've got a problem and they need to deal with, but have a problem - more of a problem because we (the uk) are one big target and the enemies (just a tiny fraction of the law abiding pakistani's - but a giant fraction when compared to other races living here who' citizens aren't so much a threat) are within. We are also a wealthy country, but imo far to much resource is going into counter measures and the tackling the problem in it's sapling stage isn't being addressed enough. If you get down to the nitty gritty of where the young pakistani's are being influenced and when it's complex, but racism towards them is an issue (but stopping that in the real world - tsf mods cn't hand out infractions here as much as they'd love to ha ha - is nigh on impossible because it's a chicken and egg scenario - one must give before t'other gives), and what is said in mosques is an issue, and the burkha is an issue because it enforces to cultural differences of man being superior to woman and put's muslims thinking how we though 50 years ago, e.g it makes them resent our values and vice versa, and then there is Israel.

The problem can be beaten, but it's going to take a smart government - a government that doesn't pander to minorities, but looks after the romans and changes the attitudes of those who settled here. After mcuh thinking about all this I think banning the burkha is the way to go. It will initially cause huge tensions, but it's a step that needs taking if we are to have peace for the next generation.

What a bunch of loons. Disagree with someone? Burn an effigy of course. No wonder the world is in such a mess.

You said it, they are just loons and miniscule element, but they are enough to influence the miniscule element of loons over here. DC is a smart guy so I think you should trust him on this.

Yeah he is really intelligent: ****ing of a nation that has nuclear weapons and not the toughest stance on terrorism. 'Divide and Rule'; that's just what we need in the UK a bloody civil war between the Pakistani and Indian communities. Congratulations Cameron, I've got absolute confidence in you to add to this monumental **** up of a world we find ourselves in.

Don't take this the wrong way Thorpie but you seem to ofter engage your typing fingers before thinking things through a lot of the time which is disapointing because like me you scored very highly (and are passionate about) history. If you are of the view that the traits pf humanity are a constant that history repeats then try applying this to your thinking, like i do, and the answrs to the riddles of life to you they will come.

yoda.jpg

i will leave it to you to work out whether this be a lesson or a test.;)

With the greatest respect to our muslim brothers, anything that is remotely true and shake their brittle egos they protest about, burn effigies etc.

Not muslims, fanatics that claim to be muslims yet interpret and distort the Koran to justify cold blooded murder. Much much more pressure needs putting on the muslim comunity because these people are their people and they could, if they so wished, deal it a major blow in the UK.

.... like they need an excuse?!

Good work DC. NOT!

[TIC]

All the best PM's can be defined by the wars that they either start or inflame. Thatch was a crafty one. picking on a country that was punching well above it's weight and a war that no-one else was gonna give a fiddler's fart about. Low casualties, heightened national pride and a relatively cheap war to gain her 'do not eff with me' reputation which all of the 'me, me, me' clones fawned over her for. Hope for all of our sake's that DC isn't intent on creating yet another generation of greedy, selfish, no social conscious fools, who just don't that the reason we are currenly knee deep in smelly stuff is because we stopped caring about each other.

We have a great opportunity to take stock and realise just how rich we actually are as a nation in ways that cannot be bought or sold. The people are what makes Britain GREAT.

No nation will be stupid enough to use nuclear weapons on us. I'm sure knowing your history you know all about MAD in the Cold War. At any point in time we have at least one of four trident submarines at sea, ready to fire. If any nuclear missile was aimed our way then we'd send back a hell of a lot more, and I'm not sure any foreign nation would particularly want their country destroyed for the sake of destroying one maybe two of our cities.

We have 225 nuclear warheads in total, the US have just over 5000. A country like Pakistan has around 80 nuclear warheads with a maximum range of 2500 km. It is 6300 km from London to Karachi.

Don't worry, we'll be fine.

No nation will be stupid enough to use nuclear weapons on us. I'm sure knowing your history you know all about MAD in the Cold War. At any point in time we have at least one of four trident submarines at sea, ready to fire. If any nuclear missile was aimed our way then we'd send back a hell of a lot more, and I'm not sure any foreign nation would particularly want their country destroyed for the sake of destroying one maybe two of our cities.

We have 225 nuclear warheads in total, the US have just over 5000. A country like Pakistan has around 80 nuclear warheads with a maximum range of 2500 km. It is 6300 km from London to Karachi.

Don't worry, we'll be fine.

It only takes one though; M.A.D. and all that.

Yeah but surely MAD was a deterrent. It only takes one, correct, but that one will also be completely obliterated. Surely they'd see it wouldn't be worth it?

Good point, however without sounding like June, it would only take a fundamental Islamic government with their beliefs of the afterlife (much like Iran) and careless ill-thought out comments such as this could be catastrophic. Anyway, this is all 'worst case scenario'.