O'Neil or Pardew

1976_Child

I take it this is a question about sexual preference? Pardew for me. He's got a nice face and I like his hair. It's like the hair of a man in a catalogue. It's whiteness seems to make him sexier. O'Neil can f*ck off, quite frankly. Although he can be quite funny and charming, he's no looker is he?

I take it this is a question about sexual preference? Pardew for me. He's got a nice face and I like his hair. It's like the hair of a man in a catalogue. It's whiteness seems to make him sexier. O'Neil can f*ck off, quite frankly. Although he can be quite funny and charming, he's no looker is he?

You seem to have really up'd your game in the past few days Deppo to a whole new level....good work all round, although I assume from your lack of avatar you have upset someones fellings in the process. :)

O'Neil.

But Pardew is a bl**dy excellent manager for League 1 level. He will never reach the 'perfection' many demand but he will do more then just a job for us.

I agree. Pards is a great manager for this league. But if he doesn't start turning in some results he will be given his P45 by NC come November, mark my words