Portsmouth Fans.

Crab Lungs

Just had a look at a few of their sites out of curiosity, to see how they'd react to the news.

I don't want to stir and I did think long and hard about posting this but it cannot be brushed aside. Some of the comments on POL etc are truly, utterly despicable. It's about a 60/40 split of decency/idiots but the more I look, the more horrible, tasteless comments I find.

I don't want to generalise but some of it is utterly disgusting. I am under absolutely no illusions about how I feel about them now, absolutely none.

I would post some on here but I fear it'll just light the touchpaper at this sensitive time. The only thing I can hope is that we surpass them again, eventually, and restore the respectable image of south coast football as them down the road certainly aren't it.

Just had a look at a few of their sites out of curiosity, to see how they'd react to the news.

I don't want to stir and I did think long and hard about posting this but it cannot be brushed aside. Some of the comments on POL etc are truly, utterly despicable. It's about a 60/40 split of decency/idiots but the more I look, the more horrible, tasteless comments I find.

I don't want to generalise but some of it is utterly disgusting. I am under absolutely no illusions about how I feel about them now, absolutely none.

I would post some on here but I fear it'll just light the touchpaper at this sensitive time. The only thing I can hope is that we surpass them again, eventually, and restore the respectable image of south coast football as them down the road certainly aren't it.

You only have to recall the minutes silence to know about that lot.

The media will still cover them in glory

I wont bother to look as i can quite believe it and now everyone knows how disgusting the "fans" of that club really are...

I wasn't sure whether to post it and I didn't want to seem reactionary but I having read some of the comments... I didn't want it to NOT be known by the fans on here. I want it to serve as a reminder to what a classless, nasty bunch a lot of them are.

Nasty. Bloody nasty. :(

I wouldn't but you can bet your life a load would. There are quite a few pompey fans to be fair telling the idiots to shutup.

I wouldn't say "quite a few"... I'd say there are more on the board actively agreeing with some of the comments.

Some are even suggesting it is "karma". Absolute c**ts.