Help requested - Customer Satisfaction Survey

Saint Keith

Firstly, my thanks again to Steve and Baj for allowing me to post this in the lounge

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e2zuuscsgcywt051/start

As some of you may remember, I recently completed my MBA, and many of you helped me by completing a survey around broadband satisfaction. It got a lot of media coverage and was well received.

I now need to replicate the study across more industries, so I would really appreciate your help in completing a short study on your satisfaction or otherwise across some other consumer industries

It is not a survey about which companies are best, but about the factors people took into consideration when the chose these organisations, how their expectations have been met or not met, and the specific reasons why they either choose to switch to another provider or stay where they are even though they are not satisfied

The previous study was very succesful by putting it on here as I had such a wide a cross section of the population, so i'd really appreciate your help again

It should take about 5 minutes to complete, and id be grateful to everyone who completes it

The results will be previewed at the Call Centre Conference at the NEC in September

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e2zuuscsgcywt051/start

Is this your first mobile phone or did you switch to this company from another provider

does this mean first mobile phone 'Provider' or just actual first phone? cos i had loads of phones from same provider..

it meant first mobile phone company, but is an error. trying to see if i can change it

EDIT : have changed it now, thanks for pointing it out. no matter how many times you review it and test it you always miss something. thanks

Edited by Saint Keith