Blogs

alpine_saint

Hi mods,

Is it right that an interesting facility be used to carry out personal attacks / vendettas on fellow posters, simply because he knows he would be infracted for putting such material on threads ?

I've let the abuse of me by hypochondriac go on for a while. I request it be stopped now.

Don't flatter yourself. The blog is about more than just you. Just so happens that you have contributed a lot of guff in the past week or so.

I believe the complaints are more to do with the fact the "blog" (and I use the term loosely) is set up soley to ridicule and harrass other posters on SaintsWeb, in addition to the bad taste of refering to those you dont agree with as "mentalists" or infering they have "mental" problems.

The concpet itself isnt floored, the basis for most comedy is the flippant look at the way other and yourself live. Maybe a more mature, humourous, satiritcal look would have created a more harmonious feeling.

I believe the complaints are more to do with the fact the "blog" (and I use the term loosely) is set up soley to ridicule and harrass other posters on SaintsWeb, in addition to the bad taste of refering to those you dont agree with as "mentalists" or infering they have "mental" problems.

The concpet itself isnt floored, the basis for most comedy is the flippant look at the way other and yourself live. Maybe a more mature, humourous, satiritcal look would have created a more harmonious feeling.

I shall take your comments on board for future additions (and it's flawed not floored)

Don't flatter yourself. The blog is about more than just you. Just so happens that you have contributed a lot of guff in the past week or so.

I never claimed it was exclusively about me. However, I find the idea of a blog you have set up exclusively to take the p*ss out of fellow posters whose comments that you dont approve of as distasteful, sad, and quite pathetic.

You seem to have the need to draw attention to yourself at the moment; I hope whatever is causing it resolves itself for your sake.

There is no "report this" button on blogs, plus when you PM a Mod no-one gets back to you. And I say that having sat on that side of the fence

There is a report button there (having used it today), and in fairness certain Mods do answer me if I PM them. Stevegrant is very good at answering stuff.

But on this I made a genuine attempt to find the right place on the forum to post this issue. I have done this in the past on other issues, and everytime I get a complaining response from a Mod about why I started a thread rather than PM'ed it.

Interestingly, every time a Mod has complained in such a case, they havent then been particularly inclined to carry on the discussion by PM anyway...

I never claimed it was exclusively about me. However, I find the idea of a blog you have set up exclusively to take the p*ss out of fellow posters whose comments that you dont approve of as distasteful, sad, and quite pathetic.

You seem to have the need to draw attention to yourself at the moment; I hope whatever is causing it resolves itself for your sake.

You know my feelings on you and your attention seeking, rudeness to other posters and lack of respect for someone elses opinion. You have done it for many years. Equally I hope for your sake that whatever causes this resolves itself.