Bizarre

Gemmel

Why would anybody do this? I just don't get it...... and when you've finished trying to fathom that one out, move on to the fact that she now has police protection.

Strange World

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Woman-Who-Put-Cat-In-Bin-In-Coventry-Is-Identified-By-RSPCA-And-Given-Police-Protection/Article/201008415704447?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_15704447_Woman_Who_Put_Cat_In_Bin_In_Coventry_Is_Identified_By_RSPCA_And_Given_Police_Protection

.....note sure if the video link is working on that link, scroll down and reclick, to see her do it

I've just mowed the lawn and went right over the deposits left by a stinking cat. Horrible creatures.

I've never been a fan of pets, they just **** and **** everywhere and bring in stuff. Cats especially I do not get as most peoples cats I know are rarely actually there, they bugger off and come back for food at meal time.

I've never been a fan of pets, they just **** and **** everywhere and bring in stuff. Cats especially I do not get as most peoples cats I know are rarely actually there, they bugger off and come back for food at meal time.

That is because they are domesticated. Cats in the wild don't rely on humans.

It's hardly the height of cruelness. I was expecting worse after reading some of the comments about it, to be honest. It's not like she battered it with a spiked club then chucked it's bleeding and broken body in the bin. She picked it up by the scruff of it's neck, which wouldn't harm it, and dropped it in the bin. The cat could probably force the lid and get out; Or it's whining would soon have alerted someone who would get it out. I don't understand how some people can get so hysterical over it.

But there is excuse for assault? GBH? Maybe attempted murder? And that excuse is 'she ****ed off a moggy'?

I mean, if it were a dog, fine, but come on. Is someone going to punch my face next time I step on a spider?

|What do you mean 'next time' you sick c*nt. Do you do this sort of thing regularly for fun?

Some of you post for effect, and reaction. Some of you are just tiresome idiots, most likely very young. However, the point is, what she done was cruel, it's not just 'a cat', it's a living creature, and she is supposed to be a logical thinking intelligent member of the human race. When a cat scratches in your garden, it does so, because that is what it does, when you p1ss in the street, you know it is wrong. When a cat catches a bird, that is instinct, when some of you aim your cars at that slow moving hedgehog on the road, to get a laugh from your mates, then it is an action conceved, not of instinct, but logical thought.

So, that woman deserves everything thing she gets, and more, because, unlike the cat, she knew exactly what she was doing, it wasn't instinct, it was pure evil. Some of you may laugh at it, but that just shows your level of humanity, compared to that of someone who reckonlises it as such.

So, that woman deserves everything thing she gets, and more, because, unlike the cat, she knew exactly what she was doing, it wasn't instinct, it was pure evil. Some of you may laugh at it, but that just shows your level of humanity, compared to that of someone who reckonlises it as such.

Are you sure?

Everything she gets?

How about death by stoning?

I am not defending the woman, but if an offence has been committed let us see the Police and courts deal with it, rather than a mob

If not, then move on

Cats are wildlife killers. The fewer the better, especially in my garden where I am considering installing a water cannon. The more important point is, seh was filmed on a hidden CCTV camera which infringed her human rights. I hope for the owner's sake that he had a notice stating that video recordings would be made, the purpose for them and a contact telephone number or he may be in serious trouble with the law!

Cats are wildlife killers. The fewer the better, especially in my garden where I am considering installing a water cannon. The more important point is, seh was filmed on a hidden CCTV camera which infringed her human rights. I hope for the owner's sake that he had a notice stating that video recordings would be made, the purpose for them and a contact telephone number or he may be in serious trouble with the law!

The camera was on his land....his land and entrance to his land. No need for a sign, no law broken, no human rights infringed.

It was just a fecking cat you tart.

I agree. Dirty creatures that crap all over my garden. Get yourself a springer spaniel - mine hates them and flies out if i tell him there's a cat in the garden.

But there is excuse for assault? GBH? Maybe attempted murder? And that excuse is 'she ****ed off a moggy'?

I mean, if it were a dog, fine, but come on. Is someone going to punch my face next time I step on a spider?

I think sometimes there is an excuse for assult or GBH. Probably a bit harsh in this case but if she had done that to my cat I would get her back. Probably brick through the window, mild terrorism sort of stuff to **** with her head. One thing is for sure, you can't rely on the police to do anything.

Actually justice in this case would be best served Man City style...

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/711830/Rivals-target-Man-U-supporter-accused-of-Craig-Bellamy-coin-attack.html

Edited by aintforever