The Ruskies are coming

Thedelldays

Simple solution...

Drive the silly underwater tin can to Pompey and let it rust next to the greyhoud stadium.

Take the nukes out and put them in ground stations, where they will be equally effective as they have the ability to be fly to any place on the planet anyway.

Would also save us a mint on our defence budget too ;)

Delldays could then get a job washing the dishes at the ground station where they base the nukes :D

Thank you for bringing this article to my notice....

As a Sun reader i am not always up to speed with world wide events..

I will now redouble my efforts with my trusty garden shovel/spade to complete the build of my nuclear bunker in my vegetable patch.

It is extremely reassuring that someone like you, Thedelldays, is keeping a watch over little urchins like me and my fellow village idiots.

WIFC............David that is...

Thedelldays.......Get back out there and sort those little Ruskies out....We are right behind you..

Another pint of cider please barman..

Just a load of spin aimed at justifying spending billions of our hard earned on a couple of useless big bombs.

it is not....there is so much I could tell you that actually has been and has happened in the last 18 month-2 years that would not look out of place in the movies...

it is not....there is so much I could tell you that actually has been and has happened in the last 18 month-2 years that would not look out of place in the movies...

I don't see what Russia has to gain through starting a war. I expect it's a case of their armies, like us with billions of pounds worth of useless missiles, trying to justify their own existence.

I don't see what Russia has to gain through starting a war. I expect it's a case of their armies, like us with billions of pounds worth of useless missiles, trying to justify their own existence.

it is not starting a war...infact war has nothing to do with it....this article is brushing the surface of what they are really doing...again..like I said, I could tell you but I would probably lose my job..

I was the first to argue regarding retiring of James Bond..

Personally my own appointment was with great reluctance on my part and although I was a slightly better

candidate than the Bourne Chappie..Matt Damon..

The Ruskies have taken advantage of the great loss that is...Sir James Bond..

I would be happy to stand aside and let the great man return and sort this lot of scallies out..

In the meantime Thedelldays do your best out there to contain the problem..

WIFC

certainly is....very much that way

to be honest..if I never did what I did..I would not believe a word of it..but.................

Do you tease everyone of your non military mates (if you have any) in the pub in Plymouth when you've had a few? Mention it, then stop saying, 'sorry guys, you've got no security clearance, i cant tell you anymore'

Russia's actions recently concern me. Not the spying stuff, as we all do it on each other and it just so happens they got caught. What worries me more in the way they are bullying some smaller eastern European nations over gas and what not. They also seem to be on the move militarily again. I don't think they are wanting to start a war, but they definitely want dominance. I don't trust Putin.

Are they here yet?

No but the poles, Iraqis, Serbs, and all the rest of the eastern block pikes are,Once they have taken all our housing,mobile phones, food vouchers, and welfare handouts, They will send word to the muver country to deliver the Knockout blow,(big smiley winky thingee)

• 2 weeks later...
No but the poles, Iraqis, Serbs, and all the rest of the eastern block pikes are,Once they have taken all our housing,mobile phones, food vouchers, and welfare handouts, They will send word to the muver country to deliver the Knockout blow,(big smiley winky thingee)

If they've found their way onto Portsea Island they'll think the "knock-out blow" has already been delivered.

Delldays, seriously.

If and when you come out, will you promise to share some of these stories with us? I love knowing what our Government are really up to, I genuinely am intrigued my friend.

As Ian Smith states in his autobiography:

I had never found Wilson personally offensive, although he was occasionally a trifle superior, but, as that kind of behaviour never affects me, it was of no consequence. Our problem lay in a deep-rooted distrust of him, of his constant vacillation. One minute he was agreeing with the Africans and their excessive demands; the next he was trying to come to an agreement with un in conflict with his concessions to the Africans. In mitigation it should be conceded that he always had the extreme left wing of his party on his back, which believed that he should not even talk to us. These people were worse than the African politicians who, no matter how misguided, were at least trying to gain for themselves benefits that they had failed to achieve through their own efforts. The stary-eyed Liberals, by contrast, were trying to atone for the guilt complex associated with their country's past history. Not only is this complex ill-founded, it is cowardly; they are trying to run away from their own history. They have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by the communist propaganda, which besmirched colonialism as suppression and exploitation. The communists wanted the metropolitan powers out so that they could get in to spread their doctrine of Marxism-Leninism, their own brand of colonialism. And, of course, as the record shows, they were succesful, not only in Africa, but in the Americas, the Middle East and the Far East.

In reality; colonialism was the spread of Western civilisation, with its commitment to health, justice and economic advancement, into to areas which were truely 'darkest Africa'. The people in these areas of sub-saharan Africahad never seen a white man, had no written language, no medical facilities, and no currency, so barter was their only means of trade.

The development and advancement of sub-saharan Africa has been remarkable, and today they enjoy a standard of living which is much higher than a number of other third world countries; the credit for this is due to colonialism. But it is sad to record that they have been going downhill over the past few decades, since the ending of colonialism. Not only are their economies in tatters, but their people are denied their basic rights; freedom and justice.

So I say to the people of Europe that if their countries were involved in the colinisation of sub-saharan Africa, they should hold their heads high, be proud of their historical association with forces that brought light to the dark continent, helping it's people to emerge into modern civilisation. I myself prefer having dealings with some of these honest-to-goodness black people, than with the two-faced Liberals of the Labour Party or the Fabian Society.

So you see the real communist threat comes through the gullible and un-educated left wingers and their incompent and naive attitudes, more than from the communists themselves.

Thankfully the vast majority of British people are not left wing idiots as shown by the comments Smith recieved aboard HMS Tiger:

...and when our glasses were charged the chief petty officer formally welcomed me, and raising his glass said: 'To Rhodesia.' We had a good swig, and expressed not only my thanks but my surprise, to which he replied 'you don't have to worry, the compliment of this ship is 674; 672 are on your side, and the other two buggers went overboard long ago1' Later that evening my secretary recounted that, if Harold Wilson entered their mess, he would certainly get a frosty reception. So any idea that I might have found myself at a psychological disadvantage was wishful thinking on Wilson's part.

:)

Edited by dune

WTF has that got to do with the Russians and nuclear submarines?

When you said "all around us" I thought you must be referring to a significant number of people but then you mentioned the UAF....

It has everything to do with the Marxists, because it's these people who are the communist agents intent on destroying the free world.

Dune really is like the senile and paranoid old grandad in the background, wishing for the better times of the empire whilst whispering to anyone that'll listen that the reds are invading.

I think you should watch this video so you know how to spot them effectively

FWIW having viewed the thread title for some time now, I just wanted to point out (not from personal experience of course) that I an reliably informed that there truly is nothing better than having a Russkie coming (in the right place at the right time)

you should know in dubai...eh..??

;)

may be off for a visit to fujairah at some point next year...

you should know in dubai...eh..??

;)

may be off for a visit to fujairah at some point next year...

Fujeirah - wow - fantastic - let me tell you the best thing you can do while there? get a fecking taxi to Dubai.. B&B available at competitive rates (just go through Duty Free on your way past Shark Island

The Dubai Saints Massive will be most hacked off if you don't. We can fill you in on important gossip - the actual ingredients of a Bullfrog for one.

And no, I was allegedly referring to real ones, not the takeaway fakes that nobody bothers with any more.

Sort of

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8001410/Anna-Chapman-was-a-useless-spy-former-lovers-claim.html

for a more independent assessment/endorsement

I'm reliably informed that it is well worth the effort

yeah..will do that, only stopped over for 2 nights in fujairah before (stayed at the meridian)

plenty of mates have gone up and stayed in dubai...will don my saints top so you can notice me IF I do go lol

PM nearer the time. Wherever else you have to get your crowd to The Seaview & seriously B&B is on offer for any passing Saints. It ain't a weird thing it's an Arabic travelling Nomad thing, we'll get you to spend the Hotel Cost on booze for us/

Meanwhile back on topic. Anna Chapman

I would/Did/want/ouch/yes sorry darling/ouch yes I know the Polish Nation has an issue with Russia/Ouch yes ok sorry, OK I promise to only fantasie about Angelina from now on but please stop hitting me