X Factor Southampton group

Huffton

According to my mrs there was a group from Southampton on there last night. I saw them filming in the docks a couple of weeks ago so they are obviously through to the next round. In case anyone is interested. I'm not. Sorry Mr Cowell for blowing the surprise.

The-WhiteVine-RawHigs.jpg

brings a whole new meaning to the phrase: 'kn0b j0ckeys'

And what is with the body art? Fack sake, don't they have adequately sized penises already? If I was a bender, who happened to watch the X-factor, I would expect them to be well-hung as a pre-requisite.

And it is certain to be only benders who will vote for them.

I know Nathan, and my daughter knows the lot of them.

Just to say he is a really nice bloke and has no airs and graces. he is very talented and is a fantastic street dancer. If Cowell etc taps into that you will see a tremendous act. i have watched him and a couple of his friends(not in that group) do their stuff and it is enthralling.

My brother knows the second one, Glen Vine, as does my ex's mum from teaching him at primary school. He was in the same class as Craig David whom she also taught obviously. Hasn't been noticed in the papers yet but he has auditioned for the show twice before in a different band, even going up against another Southampton band the 2nd time.

brings a whole new meaning to the phrase: 'kn0b j0ckeys'

And what is with the body art? Fack sake, don't they have adequately sized penises already? If I was a bender, who happened to watch the X-factor, I would expect them to be well-hung as a pre-requisite.

And it is certain to be only benders who will vote for them.

So, are you going to vote for them then? I am.

My brother knows the second one, Glen Vine, as does my ex's mum from teaching him at primary school. He was in the same class as Craig David whom she also taught obviously. Hasn't been noticed in the papers yet but he has auditioned for the show twice before in a different band, even going up against another Southampton band the 2nd time.

Isn't Craig David 29 and this Glenn chap 25? How were they in the same class?

Isn't Craig David 29 and this Glenn chap 25? How were they in the same class?

Yeah my bad,got my wires crossed. As he went on holiday with my brother and mates who did go to primary school with CD I assumed he was their age but he was in a different year. Both he and CD were taught by my ex's mum but in different years, Glenn was friends with my ex as a kid. He has definitely auditioned twice before though and failed to get past the boot camp. Can't remember the name of his previous band, pretty sure the other one from Southampton they were up against the second time round were called 4tune.