Travelling to away games

Dr Who?

Hi all,

If any of you are going to away games and some home I am thinking of driving to about 12-15 of them. I live in Meldreth (South Cambridgeshire) which is just up from Royston. SG8 6JX is the post code.

I will be driving in my small car but it is very cheap on the petrol. I can pick up and drop of to and from games if anyone is stuck for a lift or travel to games. Space for 3 others.

My first game will be Rochdale home, going down the A505, A1M and then the roads through St Albans onto the M25 and then down the M3. This will be the same for all home games I go to. I will be doing one home game a calandar monh and the next one will be Bournemouth.

Will be doing MK Dons away and Yeovil away, not sure on the routes as yet, but if you think you are on route then let me know. Get enough of us in the future and will get a mini bus and make a day of it more often as it will keep the costs down.

So just let me know, as slight detours I will consider.

Kevin Sim

sfcsim

Dr Who?

Hi Kevin

We already have a supporters group up your way, and be great to have you on board.

The group is called COLSLAW (Committee Of Loyal Saints Living Around Watford)

Some of us are season ticket holders, and there is always some of our group going to most away games too.

We have around 80 registered in our group, but only a fraction who travel regularly.

We normally have a car or two that go down to Home games from the Hemel, Watford, Aylesbury areas.

You are more than welcome to join us and lift-share.

Best thing to do is Join our e-mail group at the following Address and drop in any time.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/tossa/

Be great to have another local Saint on board.

• 1 month later...