Things to do

Red Alert

I am trying to come up with a list of cool things to do, too many weekends or weekdays off go by with me sitting here doing fack all. Yesterday I went with my mum and drove around an old runway in a Ferrari 360, was a brilliant day. What other stuff is there to do, or would make an interesting date?

So far, I want to try a day of Falconry, I want to fly a plane and want to go on a murder mystery night, what else should I try and do?

I am trying to come up with a list of cool things to do, too many weekends or weekdays off go by with me sitting here doing fack all. Yesterday I went with my mum and drove around an old runway in a Ferrari 360, was a brilliant day. What other stuff is there to do, or would make an interesting date?

So far, I want to try a day of Falconry, I want to fly a plane and want to go on a murder mystery night, what else should I try and do?

This - and book a gliding session.

are you doing it so you can tell everyone what cool stuff you have been doing, in a 'look at me' type way? Or are you doing it because you are generally interested in this stuff? I'd suggest it's the former seeing as you dont know what it is you want to do, in that case a course in building your self esteem and reading a few self help books would be a 'cool' place to start.

Edited by Turkish

Wow, its not that I am friendless or in need of attention. More that I have never really done that much stuff that I find exciting. Don't get me wrong I have hobbies and interests, but it was my mums birthday yesterday and I had a really great time.

BUt if you have to ask for advice on what to do, then obviously you dont know what you find exciting.

You should go for a pleasure flight / trial lesson in this biplane at Shoreham. Totally fantastic. I thought Id just be sat there as a passenger, but after 10 minutes he gives you the controls and will do loads of aerobatics if you ask. Loved it. Get at least 30min flight. Well worth a drive down to Shoreham. Cheaper if you book it direct with them than through an experience day company.

http://www.realflyingcompany.com/aircraft_info.htm

Good question RA. I often scour the web for places to go and things to do, the best place by far is this forum. Usually get good advice on here.

I amd not biased in any way RA, but have you ever been on the canals and explored this England of a bygone age. Seriously mate, take your Mum up to Hungerford for a treat, you never know you might like it too.

lol is that a euphemism?

Not at all RA, not at all you dirty boy.

There's a group called The Bruce Trust in Great Bedwyn who do all the work for you unless of course you fancy having a steer or a go at the locks. If the weather's good it's a very enjoyable and relaxing pastime.

Edited by hamster

I used to do a bit of rock climbing, that was alright.

Done caving, that was alright.

Always wanted to do bunjee jumping or jump out of a plane or something.

I find the thing i seem to always go back to is getting boll*cksed with the lads mind.

what shall we do for our first day out as bessie mates?

I've done Canyoning before that was brilliant, we could do that and invite Street and Red Alert too. Then we could go for a meal and loads of beer. That'd be ace.

what shall we do for our first day out as bessie mates?

I've done Canyoning before that was brilliant, we could do that and invite Street and Red Alert too. Then we could go for a meal and loads of beer. That'd be ace.

Don't mind.

I reckon we could start with Bunjee jumping, its ok, being new besties i can check your cord for you, i don't mind.

Don't mind.

I reckon we could start with Bunjee jumping, its ok, being new besties i can check your cord for you, i don't mind.

That'd be a great idea, best mates bungee jumping together, i'd love that. Or we could do a tandem parachute jump, something i've always wanted to do and even better doing it with my bestist mate in the world :)

Last Summer I had an hour flying lesson which was great fun, if anyone gets the option I suggest you take it! I also tried out surfing this summer which was good fun, I think you can get 2 hour lessons at Bournemouth, in my two hour lesson everyone was standing up so it was worth doing that.

I have no advice to give on dating your mum. Sorry.

Do something for charity

Have a kid

Ride the South Downs Way in a day

Go caving

Snowboard whilst drunk

Smoke a chillum

Cook a joint of beef in a underground oven in the New Forest

Learn to play One by Metallica on the guitar

Drink Stroh 80 with your mates around a campfire

Brew your own beer

See Slayer in concert

Knob Cheryl Cole