What do you have for breakfast ?

Dog

You should try Fruit & Fibre, I think you might enjoy it.

I'm not keen on the dried fruit, too chewy. I'd rather add some fresh, hence the bananas and raisins etc.

If I'm doing a long, hard days work firing me steam engine though, as I did last Thursday and Friday, then it's a full fried breakfast on the loco footplate after lighting up, normally about 5am. You can't beat sausages etc off the shovel. Eggs take about 5 seconds!!!

A slice of toast with Bovril, a cup of coffee, a glass of orange juice (Tropicana), a muti-vitamin tablet, a vitamin C tablet and an Actimel.

I swear by the Actimel's. I definately suffer from colds/flu far less since taking them. Even my daughter has one every day. She has had just half a day off sick from school in 7 years.

I'm terrified to kick-start my metabolism so I just skip it :-o

Worst thing you can do! Your body is fooled into thinking it is being starved and therefore lays down more fat and increases the metabolic rate when you do eventually feed it.

Best thing to eat is a slow release food such as porridge. Keeps you feeling fuller longer and so you're less inclined to snack.

Worst thing you can do! Your body is fooled into thinking it is being starved and therefore lays down more fat and increases the metabolic rate when you do eventually feed it.

Best thing to eat is a slow release food such as porridge. Keeps you feeling fuller longer and so you're less inclined to snack.

I never eat breakfast and I am hardly fat!!!

Did anyone see Jamie (fat-lip) Oliver on TV last night doing his kid's school meals thing, only this time in the US. He's at this elementary school where they feed the kids Pizza for breakfast FFS.

Yeah, I saw that. When Jamie was standing next to the bin, where the uneaten food got thrown away, you could see his shoulders slumping at the type of food that was being returned. Out of all the crap that the kids got fed, the healthy stuff, i.e. the apples and salads just got thrown away, and most of the time, completely untouched. I found it incredible that kids are not schooled properly in healthy eating.