Christmas/New Year

scott_saints

I hate christmas, people are over happy and i get bored ****less and realise how worthless my life really is, it makes me feel empty and i get grief from people if im grumpy, but i ****ing like to be moody. And i hate doing things other people want me to do, like go visit the bearded old lady i was forced to call auntie as a child even though she is no relation and thank her for yet another superdrug deodorant. NYE is always sheyite aswell, over priced, over hyped and people want to kiss me at midnight, even if fat and sweaty, do me a favour. plus i can never get home and end up walking which brings new issues such as buggary and getting mugged (home from town = through thornhill) I generally hate to see lots of people over happy just cos they have some time off work and people buy them stuff they could have bought for themselves and not had to spend more on other people, and they would have been able to try it on and pick a colour that doesnt look like it was Duplex matched in B&Q to a babies nappy

I hate christmas, people are over happy and i get bored ****less and realise how worthless my life really is, it makes me feel empty and i get grief from people if im grumpy, but i ****ing like to be moody. And i hate doing things other people want me to do, like go visit the bearded old lady i was forced to call auntie as a child even though she is no relation and thank her for yet another superdrug deodorant. NYE is always sheyite aswell, over priced, over hyped and people want to kiss me at midnight, even if fat and sweaty, do me a favour. plus i can never get home and end up walking which brings new issues such as buggary and getting mugged (home from town = through thornhill) I generally hate to see lots of people over happy just cos they have some time off work and people buy them stuff they could have bought for themselves and not had to spend more on other people, and they would have been able to try it on and pick a colour that doesnt look like it was Duplex matched in B&Q to a babies nappy

What are your thoughts on Easter?

For those of you that don't know, Stevo was "touched" by Father Christmas as a child.

We should nominate people who Jill can visit over the festive period.

I nominate I'm no sinner.

Unless Jillyanne is going to trek to Canada then no can do!

Dont talk about it...

...why is he going away? Is he having second thoughts? You could always date Im No Sinner.

Erm, Im happily engaged but thanks for pimpin Jilly out all the same.

My plans are xmas over here probably drinking a lot then on the 27th (day before my bday) flying out to Canada and snowboarding and skiing in Halifax over new years. Staying in a log cabin so cant wait!

Now then Easter is a funny, time, i dont really dislike it as i dont have to pretend to be happy, i can just eat my eggs and mong without fake smiling and pretending to like stuff. It also means a long weekend with good friday and easter monday. This pleases me. What doesnt please me is that fat people seem to think its fine to eat loads of chocolate 'because its easter'. Well you will still gain weight you fat waste of space loser, just because its easter doesnt mean its ok and that the cohocolate will just evaporate once it goes into the hole between you chins, it will stop you from seeing your helmet and may end your life early. FFS i hate easter, it adds to the nations woes.

And birthdays, whats that all about? All eyes on you as you unwrap another grey jumper, and are expected to wear a massive oversized badge with your age on. I know how old i am and if people dont know its my birthday, they are not my bloody friends so they wont bloody care will they! Plus if your grumpy on your birthday, people complian that they have made the effort and spent money on you and your not making the most of it etc, blow you, its my 'big day' ill be how the **** i want to be for ****s sake. If that means i wanna sit in my room and rock in a chair whilst listening to coldplay, then so be it

• 4 months later...
Would this have been a more appropriate time to start the thread??

Yes, because even though I was truthful and do have this week off instead of next week, thanks to sucking up and getting myself rostered duties, I find myself off next Wednesday and Thursday. W00T for my life.