Football Manager 2011 Release date

Matthew Le God

Full game

Well as you will be committing a criminal act, you aren't in a good position to comment on the game. :)

Why don't you just buy it and help the production company? You will be able to get it for under £20, hardly going to break the bank. Think about the number of hours you will use it for. Makes it great value for money.

Edited by Matthew Le God

History tells us it doesn't matter whether they're coining in the sales revenue or not, there will always be fundamental problems with the game on release day.

So do you as the owner of this forum condone video game piracy by its members?

If everyone started pirating games, there would be no large budget games.

Edited by Matthew Le God

I've said no such thing, as you're well aware. If you want to retain your membership, I suggest you watch what you say.

Now steady on Steve> I'm not taking sides, but MLG does have a valid point in what he is saying. I'm not saying you condone it or not, and if people wish to down load it or buy the game is a matter for their own personal belief, but I do think you are over stepping the mark slightly.

Do you think pirating the game will help them put more or less resources into fixing bugs than if you paid for it?

Not saying i definately won't buy it, not saying i will download a pirated copy so to speak. Not even saying i will purchase it at all.

Will there be enough changes to warrant paying out another £20 for a game that is essentially just an updated database ?

I assume your vitriol is because you must coin commission from sales ?

Now steady on Steve> I'm not taking sides, but MLG does have a valid point in what he is saying. I'm not saying you condone it or not, and if people wish to down load it or buy the game is a matter for their own personal belief, but I do think you are over stepping the mark slightly.

this

Not saying i definately won't buy it, not saying i will download a pirated copy so to speak. Not even saying i will purchase it at all.

Will there be enough changes to warrant paying out another £20 for a game that is essentially just an updated database ?

I assume your vitriol is because you must coin commission from sales ?

Not taking any sides but the cost involved in getting an updated database is a big big number in the first place with lots and lots of man hours put in.

If only we coined commision

I've said no such thing, as you're well aware. If you want to retain your membership, I suggest you watch what you say.

LOL.

"I have no real argument, but as you do not agree with me im going to use my power to threaten you with a banning because thats what admins do.

xoxoxo"

So do you as the owner of this forum condone video game piracy by its members?

If everyone started pirating games, there would be no large budget games.

Thank fck for that, maybe then people would get back to coding stuff that actually had gameplay and something resembling innovation instead of being endless rehashes of the same 4 or 5 genres. The means to distribute them without a massive outlay on cases and a copy run now exists, after all.

LOL.

"I have no real argument, but as you do not agree with me im going to use my power to threaten you with a banning because thats what admins do.

xoxoxo"

I'd be more inclined to think "try and libel me on my own site and I'll ban you" was probably nearer the truth.

• 3 weeks later...