What will you do if we win first game?

Mr X

We all know our record of first game wins is indescribably bad

how is it relevant how we did on the opening day of the season in 2007, 2006, 2005...1991,1990,1989?

the team is new(many of them not alive 20 years ago), the management is new etc etc

why do these records matter to some forum users and the media?

how is it relevant how we did on the opening day of the season in 2007, 2006, 2005...1991,1990,1989?

the team is new(many of them not alive 20 years ago), the management is new etc etc

why do these records matter to some forum users and the media?

Crikey, lighten up;)

Going to see Flashdance at the Mayflower on saturday night so i might do a streak accross the stage screaming "oh when the Saints go marching in".

That's weird

(the bit about going to see Flashdance on a Saturday night that is...)

Say 'I told you so' to anyone who has ever doubted our good Lord Lowe and his much-vaunted Golden Duo.

Yes of course, everyone knows one swallow makes a summer don't they? Dear o dear!

Unlike you SCOOBY, if we win, I will be walking back silently to Cardiff station with my mate, soaked to the skin, yet extremely happy!

Say 'I told you so' to anyone who has ever doubted our good Lord Lowe and his much-vaunted Golden Duo.

As you have openly stated that Lowe will have FAILED if we are not promoted at the end of the season, will you go through a reincarnation and come back as Pluto

If we win in Cardiff I shall come on here and declare that promotion is virtually gauranteed !

Then if we lose the next game I will come back on here and declare that we are bound to be relegated!

That's how it goes, does it not ????

:)

Seriously though, I will be chuffed if we get 3 points and it will do wonders for the confidence of our new young team !!!

I shall go to my mates' karaoke party in Sharjah

If we win I'll sing Take on Me by them Norwegian blokes without the aid of a crotch tightener

If we don't I'll just sing badly as usual

Are you allowed karaoke in Sharjah?

Isn't it apostacy?