Coventry Game On! US Setanta

What is with all this Setanta Saints love in?

I will be attempting to watch it in a very unique way this weekend. Leaving on an RV road trip (in true American spirit) in a few days and bloke whose coach it is has a roving Directv sat dish on board! Get in!

Since we will be on the road at 9am PST approaching the Oregon border, this will be true Saints traveling support!

COYRs!!

What is with all this Setanta Saints love in?

I will be attempting to watch it in a very unique way this weekend. Leaving on an RV road trip (in true American spirit) in a few days and bloke whose coach it is has a roving Directv sat dish on board! Get in!

Since we will be on the road at 9am PST approaching the Oregon border, this will be true Saints traveling support!

COYRs!!

Hope it works...make sure he has paid the $15 extra for Setanta! As you say, true travelling support!

I will be out of town again, just like with Blackpool game, will need to set DVR as unlikely to get a chance to watch game live. Hoping for much better result.

Hope it works...make sure he has paid the $15 extra for Setanta! As you say, true travelling support!

I will be out of town again, just like with Blackpool game, will need to set DVR as unlikely to get a chance to watch game live. Hoping for much better result.

I'm swapping out my receiver with the subscription for his. :cool: DTV say this will work.

After the last two results, quietly confident that it will be third time lucky.

Sadly I'm also getting 8:30pm EST on Setanta as first and probably only showing. Nevada don't have it on their schedule and reluctant to email our boy as I've a baaad feeling about this game. Still, its a good excuse not to head out to the Hamptons in ****ty weather to hang with the girlfriends 'friends with 3 year old kids.' I'd much rather spend all day Saturday avoiding which minute we failed to dispose of Cov despite playing attractive football (e.g. Blackpool and QPR) hahah. Or I could ignore this game and setup for the Palace game where I'm more confident of a pie, a couple of pints and 3 points! COYr.

LV enjoy the road trip dude, thats quality.