BellyButton

saint_stevo

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Whats the best way to clean, just peered at mine and it looks a tad dirty, its well hidden by some hair etc but i would still like to clean it.

Cotton Wool Bud? Pick it?

Electric toothbrush and Listerine.

Fill to the top with bleach and leave to soak for 55 mins.

Was just listening to Black and Gold by Sam Sparro on the radio when i read that...

"Filled to the top with fear but it's all just a bunch of matter"

Confused me...

Edited by Scudamore

• 13 years later...
On 07/08/2008 at 18:37, saint_stevo said:

Whats the best way to clean, just peered at mine and it looks a tad dirty, its well hidden by some hair etc but i would still like to clean it.

Cotton Wool Bud? Pick it?

Sorry for the lafe reply. Hope you got this sorted mate.

33 minutes ago, hackedoff said:

Compressed airline. Your local garage should be able to help you.

You should always be very careful with an airline near skin. It can create an air bubble in the bloodstream and cause an embolism.

Get yourself an umbilical hernia. If it sticks out far enough fluff will ever get near it.

55 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

He had a big scar where a rib was removed to make Eve. It was right where his belly button would have been so any evidence has been lost.

Ribs don't go near your belly button, so why would the scar be anywhere near that? Pretty shoddy celestial surgery for the scar to be that big!

A DNA test would also be useful, for paternal and maternal heritage. Not only for him but his inbred offspring!

deliverance banjo GIF

Edited by Matthew Le God

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

Ribs don't go near your belly button, so why would the scar be anywhere near that? Pretty shoddy celestial surgery for the scar to be that big!

A DNA test would also be useful, for paternal and maternal heritage. Not only for him but his inbred offspring!

deliverance banjo GIF

Keyhole surgery, innit.

• 3 weeks later...