Svensson New Contract Confirmed

St Chalet

This is the equivalent of a multi-million pound signing. If we had bought him from anywhere else, even the Prem biased English press would have given it a headline. As it is - barely a mention. But MS has the ability to make saints a very hard team to beat.

If we had bought him from anywhere else, even the Prem biased English press would have given it a headline. As it is - barely a mention.

CROCKED PLAYER WHO HASN'T PLAYED COMPETITIVELY FOR 3 SEASONS SIGNED FOR COMING CAMPAIGN

It would achieve headlines on the other club's sites, but for reason's that do not acknowledge his obvious talent and what he brings to the party.

I'm delighted he's back, and it seems like he's in great shape now, but I can't help but wonder for every second of every day whether he'll relapse.

Still, Davies, Svensson, Perry, Thomas and the youngsters, it certainly seems like we're sorted at centre back this season. Fingers crossed for the full back slots.

5 operations on the same knee - think of all that scar tissue . It's a footballing miracle this bloke can still walk never-mind play competitive football .

Micheal Svensson = Saints legend .

I would imagine the bulk of the scar tissue would've been removed in the last or a seperate operation and that the slow rebuild of muscle around the knee along with the re-attachment of ligaments and the addition of new cartildge will make it as strong or stronger than before. Add that to the fact he is a psycho of a defender and won't bottle anything I think he will be back in the Sweden squad before the next World Cup

On swedish site fotbollskanalen Michael just said that he has signed a contract so he can play tomorrow BUT the terms will be sorted next week since the lenght of the contract offered is 6 months and Micheal wants a year.......He is positive tho that it will be solved next week.

On swedish site fotbollskanalen Michael just said that he has signed a contract so he can play tomorrow BUT the terms will be sorted next week since the lenght of the contract offered is 6 months and Micheal wants a year.......He is positive tho that it will be solved next week.

I think so too. Lowe knows there is no better way to **** up-against-a-wall any goodwill and optimisim there is from the fan base at the moment than to push Killer out of the door to another club.