Get Rupert to Number One

70's Mike

Let's all move on new forum, new optimisim, new young team, quit the bloody negative stuff. Channel your energy elsewhere this year might just surprise us all !!

Getting the negative stuff on this forum, is surely better than getting it at SMS.

Our Chairman, love him or hate him, is a pivotal person at the club and if people can use this forum to get their anger out rather than at SMS , is a good thing.

http://www.playforyourclub.com/

Alternative to punchaceleb for idling away those long hours between Saints matches and takeover rumours, all the points you score are put into the total for your team, and each week scores are reset with promotion/relegation happening.

We're in league one at the moment, but judging by the punchaceleb count, we could be Premiership Champions within a month ^^

(oh, and 'iya all, long time lurker, first time poster, someone really should make a sticky introductions thread or something ^^)

http://www.playforyourclub.com/

Alternative to punchaceleb for idling away those long hours between Saints matches and takeover rumours, all the points you score are put into the total for your team, and each week scores are reset with promotion/relegation happening.

We're in league one at the moment, but judging by the punchaceleb count, we could be Premiership Champions within a month ^^

(oh, and 'iya all, long time lurker, first time poster, someone really should make a sticky introductions thread or something ^^)

...no coincidence that its pimpey defending?

Can we not just do the decent thing and get Harry Redknapp to number one instead?

I've landed a thousand punches on the **** already...

You know it makes sense...

thats much better, although the poor dear has an ear infection it said on the tv.

Just hit him a 8,100 times but it still hasnt got him to number 1 for this week cause some stubborn git keeps hitting Shilph Shetty she at 39k now. Whats she done to be so hated this week?

I thought the total jumped quickly, Ive just got him over the 10k mark, but my wife walked in and must have wondered what I was beating as I was hitting him!!!

I thought the total jumped quickly, Ive just got him over the 10k mark, but my wife walked in and must have wondered what I was beating as I was hitting him!!!

Think one of you is talking about Saggy, and the other about the poor unfortunate who employed him.

well I just added another 1000 but then the stubborn Shilph Shetty hater just added another 1000. They must really hate her to not let us get rupert back to no 1 this week.
its bound to be HR punchin her to keep him off number 1 spot.

Why are you hitting our own man when HR should be up there?

He might be Chairman of the PLC board, but apparently over 27 million punches thrown at him suggests that he is the second most unpopular person in the UK according to this site. Are you suggesting that quite a lot of those punches are thrown by people other than those who are supporters of this club? What do you reckon then? Pompey supporters? Ex-school colleagues who fagged for him and who he bullied? City rivals? The local Wildlife protection league in Gloucester?

Anyway, thanks for giving the thread a bump. Appreciated. ;)

Why are you hitting our own man when HR should be up there?

In essence thats what this whole Lowe luvvie / Lowe hater divide boils down to. Whether you think Saggy did a stonkingly poor and negligent job for us in relegation season or whether you think Lowe in some way hamstrung him /should never have appointed him.

Saggy is the man people should be tonking IMO.

In essence thats what this whole Lowe luvvie / Lowe hater divide boils down to. Whether you think Saggy did a stonkingly poor and negligent job for us in relegation season or whether you think Lowe in some way hamstrung him /should never have appointed him.

Saggy is the man people should be tonking IMO.

Ah, but the common denominator between the two of them was the person who appointed them both. Besides, Saggy has Parkinsons and it wouldn't feel right hitting a man when he's down.