Batten down the hatches -The End is Nigh

RonManager

PMSL

You REALLY ain't gonna believe this.....

Absolutely hissing down outside. Sharjah awash as the storm drains weren't opened in time and our main by-pass Emirates Road is a car park with idiots thinking they were driving hovercraft not cars.

Wow, Never thought I'd become the Michael Fish of the forum.

Nice big Rainbow over Sharjah way

And the forecast said (as usual) 0% chance of precipitation.

Yeah right

PMSL

You REALLY ain't gonna believe this.....

Absolutely hissing down outside. Sharjah awash as the storm drains weren't opened in time and our main by-pass Emirates Road is a car park with idiots thinking they were driving hovercraft not cars.

Wow, Never thought I'd become the Michael Fish of the forum.

Nice big Rainbow over Sharjah way

And the forecast said (as usual) 0% chance of precipitation.

Yeah right

Don't think my son and his mates will be too impressed if it stays like this when he arrives Thurs night!!

The new airport proved what a great location it is ... 300m in sandstorms .... just as well they don't have any flights there!!

The power went off at 11 a.m at work today and i've just spent 7 hours dinking coffee and playing pool (canteen uses different electric). What a grueler that was.

I fancy a game of pool. the last time I played my friend Nathan and I beat two Oldham fans. No one beats me on the Angel table