New phone contract?

thesaint sfc

I've just finished my contract with O2 - I have the iphone 3gs so I'm looking at getting just the cheapest 12 month contract available.

I'm looking and can see -

O2

600 Mins

Unlimited Texts

Unlimited Web = £20 a month

(On simplicity for iPhone)

That the best I'm gunna get?

Edited by thesaint sfc

So they have the same reception/coverage as O2?

Thanks for the link, im paying way over the odds with O2 if this is the case!

Yep. If you decide to go with them kindly let me know as I can earn points by sending you an email. They are really good though and actual unlimited free Internet unlike some. Also the free Internet continues after December as long as you top up at least 10 pounds a month x

Yep. If you decide to go with them kindly let me know as I can earn points by sending you an email. They are really good though and actual unlimited free Internet unlike some. Also the free Internet continues after December as long as you top up at least 10 pounds a month x

Thats music to my ears. I use alot of 3g and will exceed these data caps that are coming in with ease. If this service wont cap my data allowance, im in!

Il keep you posted, so you can get your points!

Also for 30 quid you get unlimited everything. And you get free same network calls and texts and the aim works in o2 locked phones! Sorry to go on but I've just signed up with them and it's really amazing value in my opinion!

Currently on £35pm for my O2 but its not unlimited, therefore I am a fool!