Dune - Channel 4 now; you'll love it!

benjii

Yeah funny a **** when he went sky diving. I like that bird from X factor too.

Hate Gillian and Lembit Opik - he reminds me of all the lefties on here.

Agree, think shaun or Stacey will win it, maybe linford, purely because every time Stacey opens her gob i crack up...... couldn't live with it though jesus.

Also hate lembit and Gillian, whats the point of Gillian being there and Lembit is clearly a tw*t

Dont you think that all these favourite progs ie, Xfector, Strictly, I'm a fading celeb are all starting to become a bit tedious?

Getting tedious? They were tedious and utter guano from their very inception.

However back to the great EU Ripoff. Did you notice how all the worst offenders were British MEP's. This Country is still world class at something, even if it is ripping off the ordinary tax payer.

Getting tedious? They were tedious and utter guano from their very inception.

However back to the great EU Ripoff. Did you notice how all the worst offenders were British MEP's. This Country is still world class at something, even if it is ripping off the ordinary tax payer.

Yep. Loving the way that those three ex Labour MPs accused of fiddling their expenses, who having failed to hide behind parliamentary privilege and who now face a criminal court are actually receiving legal aid !!!

Yep. Loving the way that those three ex Labour MPs accused of fiddling their expenses, who having failed to hide behind parliamentary privilege and who now face a criminal court are actually receiving legal aid !!!

Surely that cannot be true but if so disgraceful and in my opinion further undermines the point of legal aid. Much like no win no fee in reverse they shoudl pay for their defence up front (after fleecing us for so long they must have assets) and only get the expenses back if they win. Too many people (lawyers included) have jumped on this gravy train and reforms announced yesterday long overdue and probably dont go far enough.

Surely that cannot be true but if so disgraceful and in my opinion further undermines the point of legal aid. Much like no win no fee in reverse they shoudl pay for their defence up front (after fleecing us for so long they must have assets) and only get the expenses back if they win. Too many people (lawyers included) have jumped on this gravy train and reforms announced yesterday long overdue and probably dont go far enough.

It's true, I'm afraid; I heard Ken Clarke being interviewed yesterday evening about his proposals for amending our legal aid process and he said that under the new rules they wouldn't be entitled to claim it, but under existing rules there wasn't anything to stop them.

It will be really lame with her doing it actually.

Mind you, it would probably be really lame regardless.

I've just read that a tick attached itself to neck last night. I bet she went mental. A leaf brushed against her yesterday and she thought it was a fly and she started screaming. I think she'll end up quitting because the public are going to vote for her every time.