I know that they are "new"

Saint in Paradise

I follow the NFL and don't get the quote.

However I've been following the mods closely and these ones aren't a patch on the previous ones. Probably a bit overeager in the first few days followed by not really taking it seriously after the novelty wore off.

I always found Ponty to be the best example of a mod getting it right FWIW.

Sorry about that Deano6 I have to admit that I have now lost the link but I seem to remember

that a player said something that others took offence to and he replied "just saying".

I will try and find it if I can.

Old age is a curse sometimes you know and as this is my 3rd post I cannot post anything else for another

24 hours - sorry. :( Some might say Thank Goodness !!!!

Oh yes and I agree with what you said and St Landrew was also as good as Ponty, even DSM was OK

as well - IMHO

I follow the NFL and don't get the quote.

However I've been following the mods closely and these ones aren't a patch on the previous ones. Probably a bit overeager in the first few days followed by not really taking it seriously after the novelty wore off.

I always found Ponty to be the best example of a mod getting it right FWIW.

Are we not taking it seriously, or are we trying to let things flow?

We've found it far more effective to deal with things 'behind the scenes' when we need to, and hence, like a good referee, we're not being noticed as much ;)

We're also still learning, so if you feel we should be doing things differently, or spot something we've missed, let us know.

BUT does anyone else agree with me that these new mods don't appear to be as efficent as the old ones ?

IMHO they seem to lock threads just a bit soon like the Puncheon one for example ??

"Just saying", anyone who follows the NFL will hopefully understand that quote :lol:

I locked the Puncheon rumour thread because there was another thread where the news was confirmed. HTH.

And as Jimmy says, we're still relatively new. Ponty, Landrew et al were brilliant, but they had a couple of years at least to get used to things. Send us a PM if you ever need to question a decision.

Edited by Saint_clark

A little bit out of order IMO. I hope you feel bad about laying into the new mods. They don't get paid for doing this and all seem thoroughly nice people.

Shame on you.

I think they're doing a great job. St Chalet, Jimmy D and the other one are miles better than Fat Ponty, Boj and Eddie. Long live the new mods and thank God the old ones are gone.

I am reporting this post as libellous. I am very svelte.