Help me

Legod Second Coming

google on something like

'Legod Second Coming avatar'

Select images.

Right click on one and copy image location

Go to you avatar settings and paste into the 'Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website' box.

And in English friend??? LOL

google за нещо като

"Legod Второ пришествие аватар"

Избор на изображения.

Кликнете с десния бутон върху една и копие на изображението местоположение

Преминете към вас аватар на настройките и поставете в "Вариант 1 - въведете URL на изображението на друг уебсайт" кутия.

google за нещо като

Избор на изображения.

Преминете към вас аватар на настройките и поставете в "Вариант 1 - въведете URL на изображението на друг уебсайт" кутия.

:)

Sorted, tks a lot !!

:)

google за нещо като

Избор на изображения.

Hah Ha. :)

I give up, I can't find a picure that small. Ive got a bloody terrabyte, 3gig of Ram and 8mb broadband FFS..!!!!!

I took a risk and went to the Muppet Show thread on Avatars and asked for someone to find one for me. Lo and behold, within minutes, I had this. I like it, although I couldn't figure out the image at first!

Right, get over there again and get me one friend. Steve McQueen is what Im after. Ideally in the Gulf outfit from 'Le Mans'... :)

Right, get over there again and get me one friend. Steve McQueen is what Im after. Ideally in the Gulf outfit from 'Le Mans'... :)

try this

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:QED-80fTSQGxYM:http://chbastin.free.fr/dossiers/collection/film_le-mans_steve-mcqueen.jpg

This thread reminds me of the old conundrum :

" A mathematician called Hall, had a hexacadromical ball,

the square of it's weight was 2/5ths of 5/8ths of 2/10ths of 4/9ths of fcuck all" !

No, I'm losing it as well !

LOL!! Haven't heard that in a while. My own favourite? What does a mathematician with constipation do? He works it out with a pencil... ;)

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Yes,I too have been waiting for it to return.Is it going to ?

Well, all the Avatars are there as I can access them all. However, why you lot can't is a mystery to me. I'll have to pass it on up the Help Desk line to level 2 support.

Is it possible to load an image for an avatar from one's computer?

Go to your profile, go to edit avatar. Click on use custom avatar and then browse button to find the image. You will need to resize to the correct size using picture manager or similar

Geeze - I wish I hadn't read this thread....

Ohhhh errrr - it seems to have worked - does anybody else see my avatar (or is it only visable to me)...??

If you can see it, you can tell by the questions above that it is a very apt avatar for me...!!! ;)

Ohhhh BTW - for those looking for avatars, might like to try here:

http://www.avatarity.com/

Edited by Micky