Bigger FIFA tournament

Griffo

Wasn't sure whether to start a new thread or not. When the current tournament is done, the idea is a larger tournament, where there is a group stage, and then a knockout tournament where the top two or four (depending on how many in groups) go through to the knock-outs. Will leave this up for a few days so people can see it and hopefully we can get more than 8 people that we had for the first one.

If you could write on here with your PSN or online tag, whatever it's called so I know the numbers we'll have and whether to do it or not. There's not a problem if you have a mate that would like to join in with it too, the more the merrier. Cheers.

Edited by Griffo

I have spoken to Griffo about the general premise of how we can sort this out.

Give it a couple of weeks. we nead between 8-12 players. So were say all entrants must be added by x-date.

I will draw up a fixture list, that would idealy be played on a Monday evening. The latest the fixture could be played is a wednesday bight. If it wasnt forfilled a 3-0 score will be awarded to the opponent.

Post your scores on the thread and I will update the league tables.

Top 2 go through then the draw for the knockout rounds will happen the same way that Griffo did for the other tournament.

Thoughts?

I have spoken to Griffo about the general premise of how we can sort this out.

Give it a couple of weeks. we nead between 8-12 players. So were say all entrants must be added by x-date.

I will draw up a fixture list, that would idealy be played on a Monday evening. The latest the fixture could be played is a wednesday bight. If it wasnt forfilled a 3-0 score will be awarded to the opponent.

Post your scores on the thread and I will update the league tables.

Top 2 go through then the draw for the knockout rounds will happen the same way that Griffo did for the other tournament.

Thoughts?

For example, even 8 would be fine. 2 groups of 4 and the top 2 go through to the semi. Play each person in the group twice (home and away not really important) Unsure of the level of teams to use yet.

I'd be up for giving this a go.. You may need to bear with me a little due to shift work but can find an hour or two most days... Be warned thou, my experience of online gaming is limited and I'm pretty awful at FIFA but you've gotta learn somehow so a good draw for someone...

PSN = DevonSaint

I'd be up for giving this a go.. You may need to bear with me a little due to shift work but can find an hour or two most days... Be warned thou, my experience of online gaming is limited and I'm pretty awful at FIFA but you've gotta learn somehow so a good draw for someone...

PSN = DevonSaint

Dont worry I lost 7-1 on aggregate to Rik. Its just a laugh