Getting a new Passport

Dog

Help required. Going away on the 4th December for 4 days with a few mates, and one has pulled out for reasons unknown. I have found a replacement who hasn't got a passport, but wants to take advantage of a free holiday. So basically, how quick can he get a new passport and what are the best options to get one, and costs?

Thanks in advance. :-)

So.......to get passport sorted you got in touch with the passport agency?

To get tickets with easyjet sorted who would be the best people to get in touch with?

Hmmmmm.....

Deppo you knob jockey, the passport will be sorted tomorrow thanks to Turkish delightful link. Regarding easyjet, just wanted to know if they will change the names in such short times and at what costs?

You can get one by going upto Petit France (a place) in London, you might have to queue for a couple of hours and when you see the passport people they phone the references to check them. Pain the arse but not too bad.

They're not there anymore. In an office behind Victoria station (or were about 18 months ago).

To change names on a flight ticket are £40 each way plus £30 admin costs.

Says £30 each way online on the website. £40 over the phone.

Low cost airlines don't want to speak to people!

Still that's a skank either way cos a mate of mine changed a name on a greasyjet flight just last year and I'm sure it wasn't that much...