Wednesday takeover complete - Dave Allen agrees deal with Mandaric

tartanowl

manderic....yep..done well with leicester

be afraid..be very afriad..he got lucky at pompey with another manager merry go round...he got lucky as ITV digital crashed and arry came in for a season...

look at the shambles at leicester..

he will come and and promise the world and will struggle to deliver a manager for a season...believe me we know all about him down here

Personally i'd celebrate this on my own forum.

;) Don't worry I have. I just thought I would let you know of the developments.

And obviously I am wary about some things, but the future overall looks a lot better. The debt that has strangled us and held us back for years is gone. We will rise again.

;) Don't worry I have. I just thought I would let you know of the developments.

And obviously I am wary about some things, but the future overall looks a lot better. The debt that has strangled us and held us back for years is gone. We will rise again.

Congratulations to you lot, a takeover is a great feeling.

But with your new owner currently being done for tax evasion, i can't imagine January will involve a spending spree.

its our board though

thanks

Well your mods can move it then if need be. Apologies.

Congratulations to you lot, a takeover is a great feeling.

But with your new owner currently being done for tax evasion, i can't imagine January will involve a spending spree.

Thank you it is a great feeling.

Bank debt gone.

HMRC and legal fees to be paid off.

No 10 point deduction.

Money available for January window.

The stadium and training ground are still ours.

;) Bring on promotion!

Not really Saints related!!! But serious question are you happy that Mad Milan is taking you over? Better than going bust I suppose but not a great deal, I would have thought.

Not really Saints related!!! But serious question are you happy that Mad Milan is taking you over? Better than going bust I suppose but not a great deal, I would have thought.

Ecstatic. I know there are reasons to be wary but without a takeover we would still be £30m in debt, heading towards admin, and minus 10 points. The majority of that debt is now gone due to a write off by the Co-op Bank and we have a very realistic chance of promotion at the first time of asking now. The short and long term future of the club now looks much brighter.

Ecstatic. I know there are reasons to be wary but without a takeover we would still be £30m in debt, heading towards admin, and minus 10 points. The majority of that debt is now gone due to a write off by the Co-op Bank and we have a very realistic chance of promotion at the first time of asking now. The short and long term future of the club now looks much brighter.

debt gone.....gone where..?

has mad milan given over £30m of his blood money..?

what is this too do with Southampton F.C or am l missing something

It is information about one of our main promotion rivals, it is interesting because they had owners that managed to avoid 10 points deduction unlike our ruddy-faced idiot that thought he knew how to beat the system, it is related to one of our favouritist people, and finally at least it is something to read, there is **** all on this board interesting about Saints at the moment.

By the way, I thought Dave Allen was dead, great comedian. Goodnight, and may your God go with you.

Good news for you guys, no doubt you will now link yourself to every player under the sun come january ;)

I'd argue its Saints related, i thought before this news came out that they would perhaps only make the playoffs but this should galvanise them now.

Leave off btw, Tarton doesn't come on here giving the billy big one and TBF the forum is better with other teams fans posting occasionally, not like we have much going on at the moment !!

Bank debt gone.

No 10 point deduction.

;) Bring on promotion!

;)

Best of luck fella, but do heed our dire warnings.

so, the bank have let go of £30m quid...and do not want to see a penny and NOTHING has to be paid

come on

Not what I said.

The bank have been paid £8m and have written off nearly £20m as part of the deal. As far as they saw it they would rather see something now as part of a takeover than recieve nothing whatsoever. The deal is done and they are happy. Obviously that works well for the club too.

Good news for you guys, no doubt you will now link yourself to every player under the sun come january ;)

I'd argue its Saints related, i thought before this news came out that they would perhaps only make the playoffs but this should galvanise them now.

Leave off btw, Tarton doesn't come on here giving the billy big one and TBF the forum is better with other teams fans posting occasionally, not like we have much going on at the moment !!

Thanks I appreciate what you say. I'm not the sort of bloke that mouths off to all and sundry and takes the ****. I am here for football banter and purely to chat with Saints fans about football.

Shame it happened after you've lost Tudgay.

No loss to us mate. He couldn't get a game for us recently anyway and he hasn't been in form for a long time. It's a good move for both Marcus and Sheffield Wednesday.

Bank debt gone.

No 10 point deduction.

;) Bring on promotion!

Ignore these negative clowns, good news, dont like to hear of any club struggling finanically especially one like Wednesday with all that history and tradition. Whatever people on here might say about Mandric is tinted with SFC glasses, end of the day he got them down the road into the Premier League and did alright with Leicester. Good news for you lot, although if i was Alan Irvine i'd be worried!

Ignore these negative clowns, good news, dont like to hear of any club struggling finanically especially one like Wednesday with all that history and tradition. Whatever people on here might say about Mandric is tinted with SFC glasses, end of the day he got them down the road into the Premier League and did alright with Leicester. Good news for you lot, although if i was Alan Irvine i'd be worried!

come off it turks, you had a f*cking good cackle with the rest of us when the skates gravy train hit the buffers

Not what I said.

The bank have been paid £8m and have written off nearly £20m as part of the deal. As far as they saw it they would rather see something now as part of a takeover than recieve nothing whatsoever. The deal is done and they are happy. Obviously that works well for the club too.

So not bad, £30m debt down to £8m, I just hope the interest rate is reasonable. Good luck, I think you'll need it with MM there.

• 2 months later...

There was an Owlsfan watching Tigger on the 13th on Friday in his shirt.

He was quite shocked to hear - "please put all your cameras away and laugh at the poor fan who's team have no chance of going up this year" - at which point we flashed the Sash shirts.

It got a laugh from the masses and a harumph from him