Sunday Football

CitySaint

Looking to start playing football, preferably in the central Southampton area on a Sunday? Does anyone know any teams/play for a team looking for players? Previously have played in Wessex League/Dorset Leagues but want to play Sundays for fun as have now relocated to Southampton ?!?! Any help appreciated.

Smirking_Saint ... Centre-Forward originally but played midfield last yeat (fitness is poot at the moment but is being worked on)

Deppo, I presume this is a joke?

My apologies. I just presumed from the manner of your posts that you were one of us.

My team is desperately looking for some new players. We are based in Bournemouth but a few of the boys live in Southampton and drive up every game so you wouldn't be stuck for a ride.

http://www.gfcbournemouth.co.uk/

Let me know and I can arrange for a trial if you like. What is your favoured position?

My cousin plays fwith The Leftfooters. FACT.

Helped organise the gay world cup a couple of years ago, final held at Leyton Orients ground. FACT

My team is desperately looking for some new players. We are based in Bournemouth but a few of the boys live in Southampton and drive up every game so you wouldn't be stuck for a ride.

http://www.gfcbournemouth.co.uk/

Let me know and I can arrange for a trial if you like. What is your favoured position?

A certain mr foley is pictured on that site