From Russia with Love Mr Hancock?

saint lard

Does he also have some outstanidng questiosn to answer after allegations from a female constituent about some nauhties? This Russion looks as though she may have been selected for her looks, maybe he uses the same selection critieria as FIFA i.e. what is in it for me?

Does he also have some outstanidng questiosn to answer after allegations from a female constituent about some nauhties? This Russion looks as though she may have been selected for her looks, maybe he uses the same selection critieria as FIFA i.e. what is in it for me?

shes not too shabby at all is she. Theres a few interesting pics of her if you search google images....

He could have employed a British skilled person .... Like one thousand land registry jobs he was fighting to save. He loves playing the "I'm fighting for local people" card... Whilst he employs a long legged 25 year old ruskey bird whose face book photos are... Interesting...

Mike Hancock yesterday insisted there was nothing unusual about asking for the locations of berths for submarines as he launched a staunch defence of Katia Zatuliveter, who was arrested on Thursday and is facing deportation over allegations that she spied for Russia.

You couldn't make it up :(

He could have employed a British skilled person .... Like one thousand land registry jobs he was fighting to save. He loves playing the "I'm fighting for local people" card... Whilst he employs a long legged 25 year old ruskey bird whose face book photos are... Interesting...

Does an advertisment seeking "attractive blonde Maria Sharapova lookalike" not contravene discrimination,or equality law ?