Shark attacks in Eygpt - Mossad to Balme

Viking Warrior

I have heard dsome ridiculous claims but this is unbelievable

from Sky news

General Abdel-Fadeel Shosha, the governor of South Sinai says he cannot rule out Mossad was behind a series of shark attack on tourists in Sharm el Sheikh, one of them fatal.

Israeli intelligence agents may have caused the Jaws like terror in Sharm in order to wreck the Egyptian tourist industry he says.

Whether this was an Israeli agent in a shark costume, a specially indoctrinated Zionist shark, or a remote controlled cybershark, the general does not elaborate, but he says the theory needs investigating.

:D

Think I may have posted once or twice a line in a Chris Ryan Book about the rules of Engagement in Iraq...

"Never Trust an Arab"

Tourism Minister - Yes the water is safe, go for swim now.

Ho hum.

But clearly, Mossad captured an Oceanic White-Tip, scrambed it's brain with electrodes, and then told the Aussie Ship Captains to dump the dead animals over the side...

Well, historically I CAN confirm that at Eid each year this region devours a zillion fresh Sheep in their ritual slaughters. The Sheep are transported in conditions that make a Baby Seal Clubber seem like a tree hugger and they chuck the dead ones overboard to reduce the stink. That attracts the sharks. It happened down here and although we avoided any attacks the local waters got a bit feisty for a while.

Mossad only did it as a test for the CIA's specially trained Goldfish that are going to swim up the vents of Iran's nuclear reacweaponsfactorytor water cooling systems and blow it up.

Cunning fiends these Mossad boys.

I have heard dsome ridiculous claims but this is unbelievable

from Sky news

General Abdel-Fadeel Shosha, the governor of South Sinai says he cannot rule out Mossad was behind a series of shark attack on tourists in Sharm el Sheikh, one of them fatal.

Israeli intelligence agents may have caused the Jaws like terror in Sharm in order to wreck the Egyptian tourist industry he says.

Whether this was an Israeli agent in a shark costume, a specially indoctrinated Zionist shark, or a remote controlled cybershark, the general does not elaborate, but he says the theory needs investigating.

:D

TBF, he is right.