Honeymoon Murder

Viking Warrior

I have been following this SA murder over the last couple of days

You have to be impressed by the South African Legal system, not only have the caught someone , they have had the trial found him guilty and sent him to prison with two accomplices about to be tried

What is a bit worrying an I thought about it at the time why was it just this guys wife wife who was shot dead and he was left unharmed.

with the latest revelations that he may have paid to have it done , It does seem to have a slight ring of truth that he may have been involved. either that or the real murders have a new way of getting lighter sentences by saying that they were paid to do it. Sinister if that is the case.

I think the most startling aspect of this case now is according to sky the groom has now enlisted Max Clfford to fight his cause. I thought a decent lawyer would be better equipped

to fdefend him not friggin max clifford. No doubt he will be selling his story to the highest media bidder

It's all a bit weird.

I've stayed at the same hotel as they did, and we were advised not to go anywhere off the beaten path. We even had armed security accompany us to the airport.

Plus she is very fit indeed and if he didn't want her I would have her.

i would still be grieiving if my gorgeous bride had been shot dead not running off to Max Clifford

I only just caught the end of this on the news last night and wondered how the biggest parasitic cvnt ever had managed to get involved

So what has Max Clifford got to say about the following?

A lawyer for South African authorities has told a court in London that the honeymooner spoke to driver Zola Tongo on the phone.

He also said cameras in the Cape Town hotel where the Dewanis were staying captured several meetings between the husband and Tongo, who has been jailed for 18 years for the murder.

The meetings allegedly took place both before and after Anni Dewani was shot dead.

Outside court, Sky News reporter Alistair Bunkall said: "The most interesting piece of evidence was footage apparently taken three days after Mrs Dewani's death, seeming to show the husband handing over a white package to the driver."

I know Cape Town pretty well and believe me, if you go to Gugulethu at night you are asking for trouble (bad enough in the daylight!).

It is beyond comprehension that anybody staying at the Cape Grace hotel would not have been made aware of the risks !

Clearly one is innocent until proven guilty but I strongly feel that there is more to this than just a routine kidnapping and murder (if the SA authorities wanted to downplay the incident, they could have let it drop, this way it is in the worldwide press!)