great prssie idea for the woman in your life

hamster

i just bought mrs h great gift through groupon.

today's deal is a session of gara fuffa (sp) pedicure, it's where you pop your feet in a tank of fish and they nibble all the dry skin off, there's a place in woolston that does it. down from £20 to £9.50.

take my word for it, it's the next big thing in pampering:

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/southampton

They had those in at West Orchards shopping centre in Coventry last weekend. It really looked rediculous and the idea made Mrs Colinjb feel rather ill.

Ridiculous FFS.

Don't start another "loose when you mean lose"

"Haitch' when you mean "aitch"

Etc etc type rewriting of English spelling.

Wonker.

A real lady wouldn't have hard cheesy skin feet. Can you stick your penis in the fish tank Hampster ?

without wishing to sound crude, i have mrs hamster to do that household chore thank you very much. i bet the fish method would be an inetresting experience though.

your brother is performing at my works do next week, that is if you are who ink you are? hexagon centre, will you be coming,? it would be nice to meet you, i think i may still owe you a tenner.

It is my brother that is playing your work's do next week. I won't be there, I'm afraid. Can you just post me the tenner?

• 10 months later...