Infraction points

Turkish

In future, when infraction points are given out, why dont people post on the forum that they have got them and the post they were given for, then the public can decide if they are warranted or not. I am not Deppos biggest fan but for him to get 10 points in a matter of weeks for harmless posts, admittedly sometimes irritating and not always funny is ridiculous. Same with the banning of Saintpaulkiptanui. I think this will help the forum integrity and not having people banned just because Baj or the others want to flex their cyber muscles and show who's boss. It'll also out those imbicles that report posts.

In future, when infraction points are given out, why dont people post on the forum that they have got them and the post they were given for, then the public can decide if they are warranted or not. I am not Deppos biggest fan but for him to get 10 points in a matter of weeks for harmless posts, admittedly sometimes irritating and not always funny is ridiculous. Same with the banning of Saintpaulkiptanui. I think this will help the forum integrity and not having people banned just because Baj or the others want to flex their cyber muscles and show who's boss. It'll also out those imbicles that report posts.

As you said on Deppos thread (though I thought you were saying it ironically), serious stuff the innernet.

As you said on Deppos thread (though I thought you were saying it ironically), serious stuff the innernet.

In certain places it would seem it is. Although you are one of the lucky ones, if you dont like the thread you can always lock it, like the Deppo and Romsey Stu ones and be accountable to no one. Controlling the masses, keeping the forum surpressed. With great power goes great responsibility, eh Baj*

* i hope you are not offended by this, or consider it a pointless comment or insulting, i dont want to offend you.

Edited by Turkish

In certain places it would seem it is. Although you are one of the lucky ones, if you dont like the thread you can always lock it, like the Deppo and Romsey Stu ones and be accountable to no one. Controlling the masses, keeping the forum surpressed. With great power goes great responsibility, eh Baj*

* i hope you are not offended by this, or consider it a pointless comment or insulting, i dont want to offend you.

Not offended at all, I think quoting spiderman is quite sweet actually x

I'd also like to thank Dune for what I believe to be his genuine support, but not Weston Super **** for trying to get me a permanent ban. He is the TSW equivalent of a player thrusting an imaginary card at a referee in an attempt to get a player carded or sent off. Shameful behaviour.

I'd also like to thank Dune for what I believe to be his genuine support, but not Weston Super **** for trying to get me a permanent ban. He is the TSW equivalent of a player thrusting an imaginary card at a referee in an attempt to get a player carded or sent off. Shameful behaviour.

:lol::lol:

Shameful behaviour indeed, i think we have found another grass.

I didnt even know Deppo got the temporary boot! But for what its worth I havent seen any of his posts and thought they were out of order. I havent seen any of his posts that I thought were serious either and I usually find them funny.

Suppose its horses for courses and all that and I guess some dont get the humour.

My wife loves Lee Evans and I think he is an annoying little prik who sweats allot doing the same voice and jokes. Cant all like the same things.

Were they given life ban's?

I think a banned/infraction list is a good idea. If it was the real world sentances and punishments are usually made public so dont see why its not the same in this fake cyber world.

Fake? I thnk you underestimate the seriousness and importance of this site Saintjay.

I don't know what happened to him. He used to be funny.