A vey important message - please read

hamster

HI, just passing on a message from an e-mail i just received. apologies if overstepping any marks.

apparently their have been a number of facebook 'groups' set up over the wekend which have been deleted. apparently they were all groups supporting a call for a day of national strike. the curious and in my opinion very clever thing is , that they have chosen december 30th as the planned date. nearly everyone will be off work anyway, it's really about taking a day's leave and if you fancy it, join a march through london. an opportunity to weed out the fascists, and make no mistake they are amongst us. they need to be weeded out.

a peaceful demoinstration, of course there will be trouble, but if anyone witnesses anyone acting violently or damaging property move away from them and let the police deal with them, that has always been my policy on violence, it has got me this far in life relatively unscathed. no more attacking our future king and queen (god that hurt to write that). that charlie bloke don't seem all that bad, attacking his car = big mistake, big mistake.

a pre-new year party. a great opportunity to do a dress rehearsal for next year's royal wedding. that should be re-named as a bank holiday every year from next year on. a gift from the queen to her people. queen elizabeth day has a ring to it.

anyway, anyone else had these e-mails? i've had 3 just this evening!

Edited by hamster

What is the strike for?

Any particular reason?

Or is striking the new x-factor? (as there is nothing else to do on a saturday night)

Can I come?

i might just take you up on that johnny, i'll put it down to my new company, let's make it a business meeting? seriously, i'll even wear a suit if you think that would be conducive with a nbusiness meeting. on secong thoughts,2 extremely good looking well healed businessmen might want to avoid london on that day tbh mate. seriously, fancy a beer sometime, on ME.

What are we protesting about? That there isnt enough money to go around, or that whilst we admit we've had the party for the past 10 years, we dont want to pay the bill now.

are you offering to drive me up? cheers mate, i'll even buy you a beer as a thank you + petrol of course.

are you offering to drive me up? cheers mate, i'll even buy you a beer as a thank you + petrol of course.

I would do Hammy but Ive been off of demos since I went to have a gander at the G8 demo in Regent Street a few years ago. Only went for a hour during lunch break, got penned in and not released till 8pm. I was in a suit as well. Like locking the gazelle up with the lions :)

I would do Hammy but Ive been off of demos since I went to have a gander at the G8 demo in Regent Street a few years ago. Only went for a hour during lunch break, got penned in and not released till 8pm. I was in a suit as well. Like locking the gazelle up with the lions :)

that's why they penned you in, it was for your own protection. you'll be safe with me , i know all the best wetherspoons. seriously, i'll buy you dinner.

We need a good protest. Not the bloody students who should pay for their three year Holliday.

Is bloody Dave and his " fair " cuts.

He is not making changes that will repay the debt now. He is making changes that will keep the little man poor for ever and the rich richer.

He is reducing the amount your pension increases so you die poor. ( You will inherit less from your relatives too)

He is making it harder to get a mortgage. Making the banks stock pile more of OUR money so we have less.

People are too subservient. These bar stewards are dipping into our pockets taking huge wads of cash and asking us to say "Thank-you Sir"

For instance my pension has been deferred three years.

£15k X 3 = £45k

Change from RPI to CPI means that as I retire that £15k will decay and after 10 years it will only be £13.2k

Students fees is effectively a tax rise.

Cutting the money sent to local government will mean a rise in council tax, parking charges, less services.

Quite honestly they are too cowardly to raise the income tax rate. They should send everyone their own tax bill for the national debt and ask them to choose a payment plan. (I think this should go out to every one over 10)

I demand a riot!