Thatcher is the greatest women the world has ever known

dune

Your wish is my command Thorpie.

I believe she is one of the greatest woman the world has ever known, maybe the greatest. She is certainly up there with Boudicea is this countrys history.

And you requested a video Thorpie.

I give you.

I believe she is one of the greatest woman the world has ever known, maybe the greatest. She is certainly up there with Boudicea is this countrys history.

I give you.

ha ha are you sure thats not a man dressed in drag or is young anne widdlecombe more your type:lol:

I give you.

Jeez your spamming is getting really boring now

So name some greater women?

As far as great British women go there's Maggie, Florence Nightingale, Boudicea, and now i'm struggling.

Emiley Pankhurst,Elizabeth the First,The Bronte sisters,Elizabeth Fry (helped stop prison ships to Australia),Mary Wollstonecraft,womans rights campaigner,mother to Mary Shelley(Frankenstein author.)

Cant really think of anymore.

Queen Elizabeth I

Lady Godiva

Empress Matilda

Queen Victoria

All better and more influential than the Maggie, you could even argue the case for Princess Diana. Though let's be honest Dune, your just trying to get a rise because your real friends have long since left you behind and you've been banned from Bebo, get a life you sad arse.

I liked the time on tv when some old woman totally showed up Thatcher for what she was when the Belgrano was sunk.Thatcher squirmed and was made to feel very uncomfortable,as the old woman diidnt allow her to get a word in.

Classic tv.

Have you got that clip Dune?

Thatcher on the Belgrano:

I love the flash in her eyes in this interview. A truely great leader.

Edited by dune

The Virgin Mary?

She did give birth to Jesus, afterall.

(Nicely ties in with the festive season)

You don't believe all that clap trap do you?

I'm firmly behind Pontius Pilate. Jesus was a terrorist and was simply turned into a Martyr following the decline of the Roman Empire. As it's strength weakened Rome created a religion to maintain control.

Blimey Dune ive just had this image of you dressed in a long blue coat,handbag and blonde wig watching videos of your leader on tv,while waving a union jack.

Do you look like that bloke who used to mimic her in the early 80s?

Dame Edna?

I'm firmly behind Pontius Pilate. Jesus was a terrorist and was simply turned into a Martyr following the decline of the Roman Empire. As it's strength weakened Rome created a religion to maintain control.

FFS Dune, it's Christmas. Save all of that to the New Year.

Blimey. It must be the time of goodwill to all men. For once I find myself in (almost) complete agreement with dune!!!

Yes, hamster, I would love to be your wife.

mrs hamster - 1989

Those are the words of the greatest woman in history. I don't even know anything about maggie thatcher, she is a memory to me, just not a very nice memory. I was personally effected/affected by her government OUR government I accept that and I live with it, others should do the same. It does not conjour bup nice memories for me so I'll say no more on the subject. Apologies for interupting.

I'll raise you: Oh..and think on mate.

the Poll tax was a very fair tax imo. Everybody pays for the services that are provided for us.

Like the student grants it was not grasped /explained correctly and people were fearful of it. The rabble rousers came out on the streets and the rest is history. Of course the weak should be exempt from this tax, but houses with 2 or 3 + earners should each pay the same as an old lady living on her own. People call for fairness in society but when it comes to coughing up they always want someone else to pay.

the Poll tax was a very fair tax imo. Everybody pays for the services that are provided for us.

Like the student grants it was not grasped /explained correctly and people were fearful of it. The rabble rousers came out on the streets and the rest is history. Of course the weak should be exempt from this tax, but houses with 2 or 3 + earners should each pay the same as an old lady living on her own. People call for fairness in society but when it comes to coughing up they always want someone else to pay.

The community charge wasn't a fair tax. That said I agree about houses with mutiple earners. If you could somehow blend the community charge with rates I think you'd have a fair tax.