Melbourne Saints

• 2 weeks later...

Hey theyin,

I'm a big Victory fan. Didn't read this before the Perth game but I'll be at the Newcastle game on Monday night if you're in town for the cricket.

If you want to catch up for a beer before the game or even at the game send us a PM.

Naturally as a Melbourne Victory supporter I wouldn't be allowed to wear my Southampton shirt to our matches like our Brisbane friends!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Saints vs Leeds is on Fox Sports 2am tomorrow morning. Probably too late to organise a meeting at the Dickens but now that we've got a few more TV games should work something out.

BTW, Victory have extended the deadline for Kewell by 3 days. He could join Heart but I don't think he'd want to play in front of 26 people

• 1 month later...

I'd be up for that. It would be great to meet up with some other Saints fans.

Any pre-match meeting may need to be at a neutral pub though. I was at the Corner Hotel in Richmond last year before one of the derbies and would not have wanted to be one of the handful of Heart fans there that night. On second thoughts, those handful of fans probably make up 50% of the Melbourne Heart supporter base. ;)

Any chance future events could be posted on here as well rather than just the Facebook link. I'm on a self-imposed Facebook ban and I'm sure there are others who do not use it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...