So what does everyone do when a game is off?

Dr Who?

Today instead of going to Walsall, I have done all my food shopping at Waitrose. It was completely chocca!! Got back at about 1pm and it started snowing, now it is chucking it down, about an inch in an hour. Now I am sat here watching Soccer Saturday and bored!

This evening I am cooking a Steak and Stilton pie, and having a couple of drinks in the warm!

It is not very good without football, it is like the close season but without the warm!!

come on here.....

It is a bit odd don't get to many away matches. So normally retire to the garage to do "Man things" and listen to the match. Instead I've watched a DVD with the kids and wife this afternoon (nativity). This morning I enjoyed clearing snow from around the house plus a bit of snowman making and chucking a few snowballs around with the kids.

Edited by doddisalegend

I'm having a fricking mare at work today. Getting here was a mission itself, all the roads around Heathrow and where I live in Egham were almost undrivable, but my trusty 207 did get me here. (Though I wish I'd stayed at home now and said I couldn't make it to work!!!)

The Piccadilly Line was suspended earlier because snow fell on a signal box and caused it to short circuit, setting it alight, and we had to suspend service again so the engineers could fix it. All the passengers here at Heathrow with no flights had no way of leaving the airport as there was a two hour wait for a Heathrow Express/Connect train, a two hour wait for a coach, a mile long queue for the local buses and about a two hour wait for a taxi (according to a very jolly PCSO who promptly buggered off and hid.)

Service has now resumed on our line but because of a backlog in customers the station is closed due to overcrowding. All this makes me wish I'd done better at school... :-)

Now I'm hiding in a back room having my lunch. It's uncertain how long I will remain back here! Hope I can get home at 2am...

I sent almost 20 hours of my weekend sat in a car looking at snow. We had to steal the grandkids chocoalte bar presents to stay alive.

And as we had my nephew and new girlfriend I couldn't pee in a bottle and chuck it out of the window as I would have done had it been just mrs h and I. I was bursting by the time we got home. I was temted to write my name in the snow on the M25 but thought I might have rised arrest.

Actually, I don't think I saw a copper all day come to think of it. How the hell can a county like kent be so badly prepared, it ALWAYS snows in Kent. None of your mamby pamby southampton snow neither, proper ****ing snow. Am I wrong? No, I don't think I am. I could have died out ther this wekend. It did occur to me that it was a stupid thing to do to go to kent, but when we left it was a lovely autumnal day. Then all hell let loose.

On the plus side I did get the rare treat of shovelling TWO of Rook's burger puffs down my neck. Ahhhh Deal.