Dinner

Smirking_Saint

Tesco is bloody manic, took me ages to park and i then had to queue for ages !!

Still, got some decent meat bargains for xmas, and got a decent sized chicken for a quid that i am now roasting up for tonight with some butternut squash, asparagus, spuds, shallots, brocolli/cauli and cabbage.

Also made my own stuffing and parsely, salt and pepper butter baste mmmmm

Whats for dinner tonight then chaps ?

Ah the Dubai Lifestyle. Well obviously Caviar & Blinis washed down with Ice Cold Stoly for canapes. followed by Freshly Imported Brittany Oysters, a main of Pan Seared Scallops resting on Black Pudding and a perfect Pan Seared Duck Breast with a RedCurrant jus.

OK enough of BBC Lifestyle. Spinneys takeaway pre-cooked Chicken nuked to warm it up again with Mayo & a side of perfectly deep friend Waitrose straight cut Chips for me tonight.

Because.....

Polish people have a Christmas Tradition.

They have this Dinner thing they do on Xmas Eve.

12 fecking courses. I mean TWELVE FFS? And of course a house full of Polish people expecting me to drink neat Vodka all night. Would any of my mates come round and help? Oh no, their all running for the hills laughing.

It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't having to do the Turkey thing for them all only 8 hours later...

Nagrumpf

Is it's food any good? Rare as Rocking Horse sh*t, a Pub that does good food and dish's out nosh.

Not true...there are loads in Southampton and local area.

The Crown Highfield

The Four Horshoes Nursling

The Malthouse Michelmersh

Old House at Home Romsey

If you want cheap as chips value try the Luzborough 2 meals for a £10 pretty good.