The Royal Christmas broadcast to the Empire

dune

That is also now my favourite YouTube video. That is brilliant! I genuinely mean that. Thanks, dune.

Just you wait until the little homemade treat i've got install for you tomorrow once i've been and come back.

here's a clue.;)

[video=youtube;-zfVn_zEdGE]

What a load a ******** that was. I won't be repeating the commentary I gave while it was on.

Well personally, I reckon it was the best its been for a good few years.

Dealt with traditional British and Christian values, and ignored political correctness (in all except the kids doing the reading were all non-white) and right-on Blairite modernness.

The one on which the Sun never set.

And the one that brought so many benefits to the world. In the words of the last Prime Minister of Rhodesia - the late great Ian Douglas Smith; I would say colonialism is a wonderful thing. It spread civilisation to Africa. Before it they had no written language, no wheel as we know it, no schools, no hospitals, not even normal clothing.

Well personally, I reckon it was the best its been for a good few years.

Dealt with traditional British and Christian values, and ignored political correctness (in all except the kids doing the reading were all non-white) and right-on Blairite modernness.

what? maiming small brown children with white phosphorus?

And the one that brought so many benefits to the world. In the words of the last Prime Minister of Rhodesia - the late great Ian Douglas Smith; I would say colonialism is a wonderful thing. It spread civilisation to Africa. Before it they had no written language, no wheel as we know it, no schools, no hospitals, not even normal clothing.

Please see my above post regarding your heros view on people who read books of quotations.

in the future people will say that the empire collapsed, perhaps it is not a comfortable thought for some but that is the truth. and stuff your history books, ask youreselves who writes history fffs!!!

It didn't collapse. We gave it away.

It didn't collapse. We gave it away.

it was never ours to 'give away' though. it is/was one nation ruling others on a precept of doing them a favour. how ever did they cope before we raped their land and people (literally)?

did the woolworth empire collapse or did they simply run out of supporters, it collapsed. the only reason we still have the remaining outposts is because WE need them and i am not sure really why this is debated tbh.

Thanks babe :) It's an HONOUR. xxx

Does it really give you kicks to hand out insults to teenagers anonymously over the internet just because you don't agree with their opinions?

I suspect he gets more kicks watching dogs chase, catch and tear apart foxes. I also suspect he's a secret badger hunter. The one with the spade to break the badgers back so the dogs stand a 'fair' chance with it.

But I only suspect that.

After all, this sort of activity made men out of boys and enabled them to build an empire that he is still so proud of today.

I suspect that sadly for him it's all a dream, there is no Empire any longer. No chance to travel to distant lands, to meet, kill and subjugate others because they are not 'English'. So the poor wildlife of this country, in his eyes, has to fulfill that urge.