Just Seen a Wii advert on the teleh.

Draino76

So the advert I saw in the cinema last night for Buzz on the PS3 hasn't completely ripped off Nintendo's target market for the Wii? Or their style of adverts?

I guess the 'third' way ads with a bloke ****ing off really showed how Sony knows to target its customers. Hmm.

I for one am glad there is an alternative to what the 360 or PS3 has to offer. I mean how many more dull/brown/grey FPS can we get?!

So the advert I saw in the cinema last night for Buzz on the PS3 hasn't completely ripped off Nintendo's target market for the Wii? Or their style of adverts?

The wii could actually do with a good Buzz type of game. And a decent singstar-type game as well, I got bought a game called Boogie, it's awful and I played it for about five minutes.

The wii could actually do with a good Buzz type of game. And a decent singstar-type game as well, I got bought a game called Boogie, it's awful and I played it for about five minutes.

Aye I'm not saying Buzz is a bad game or anything as it can get quite competitive.

Just that Sony/or the makers of Buzz have tried to go down the Nintendo route as clearly Nintendo's strategy has worked for the Wii.

The only thing was in the trailer, the advert tried to be too clever.